SASS Wire Forum

GOA AND VCDL FILE SUIT TO STRIKE DOWN GOV. NORTHAM’S ILLEGAL GUN BAN

Charlie T Waite

Gun Owners of America

I , and many long time shooting buds, have ceased sending any financial support to the NRA due to their continuing lack of presence or effort in these situations (NM got hammered last year by the Blue tribe; yeah, we all got the little orange alert cards) as well as the lack of transparency of the management shakeup last year.  And, I have been a Life Member for close to 50 years! That said, seems their headquarters are in Fairfax which happens to be in Virginia last I looked. Another glaring lack of support and presence as far as I can tell. Hopefully someone can enlighten me to better news?

13 minutes ago, Hands said:

I , and many long time shooting buds, have ceased sending any financial support to the NRA due to their continuing lack of presence or effort in these situations (NM got hammered last year by the Blue tribe; yeah, we all got the little orange alert cards) as well as the lack of transparency of the management shakeup last year.  And, I have been a Life Member for close to 50 years! That said, seems their headquarters are in Fairfax which happens to be in Virginia last I looked. Another glaring lack of support and presence as far as I can tell. Hopefully someone can enlighten me to better news?

Your comments are about the NRA and this was put out by the Gun Owners of America and the Virginia Citizens Defense League - Nothing in the article about the NRA.

Archived