Blast Masterson

Hi BlastMasterson,

Thank you.  Unable to copy from here.  PLEASE FORWARD a copy of your video to:

ironwatcher@aol.com

5 hours ago, Cat Brules said:

Hi BlastMasterson,

Thank you.  Unable to copy from here.  PLEASE FORWARD a copy of your video to:

ironwatcher@aol.com

Right click the video, select "show video  url"   This will display a direct link. Copy & paste the link.

West Virginia separated from Virginia in 1863 and became a separate state.

The West Virginia Legislature this week made an official request/offer of Frederick County and any other Counties in Virginia that would wish to separate and become part of West Virginia because of the attack on their 2nd amendment Rights.

i couldn’t “right click” anyone have the actual video link?

i donated to virginia citizens defense league

godspeed, my brothers and sisters in arms

sic semper tyrannis

Here's VA situation in a snapshot. 

The lady in the video is very emotional, I understand that, but she overstates the situation from a status standpoint. There was a committee meeting that was held with very short notice to try to keep the patriots away but the hearing was swamped by thousands anyway.  Despite passionate arguments from citizens and Republican legislators, the Dems pushed through several bills to the next step. 

No actual bills have been approved out of the General Assembly. Some (Red Flag, One handgun/month, Universal Background checks) have passed the judiciary committee and have gone to the senate and the house of delegates. Both houses need to approve them, then they need the Governor to sign. Laws go into effect July 1 of the year in which they are approved.  

One of the worst confiscation bills SB16 was withdrawn but an even worse one HB961 was substituted--allows keeping your AR if you register it but creates a greater than 10 round magazine ban (a felony).  ANY magazine including pistols, rimfire, and tubular magazines (as in your 1873).   Among other restrictions. It has not passed any committee as of today. the wording of this bill (and the one tabled) is vague and open to lots of interpretation regarding the definition of "assault firearm." The wording states that components of an AR (such as a forward hand grip, a folding/telescoping stock, etc., individually constitute an assault firearm.)  Of course, the "you can keep your AR" prohibits the next generation from ever owning one. 

New bills to outlaw indoor ranges in buildings with more than 50 employees and outdoor ranges within 500 yds of residential zoning areas are still in play. The indoor bill seems to target the NRA in Fairfax specifically but affects several other large indoor ranges in the state. Seems like a punitive measure. 

Ahead of the January 20 rally and Lobby Day, the legislature banned firearms, even with a concealed carry permit, within the Capitol buildings. The governor declared a state of emergency, blaming outside militia threats, and banned all weapons including firearms on the Capitol grounds (about 4 square blocks). This is being challenged in court as a 2012 law specifically prohibited banning firearms in a state of emergency declaration. Seems our blackfaced governor even voted to approve that bill back then as a state senator.  

The streets around the capitol are still open/concealed carry with just a couple restrictions (no magazines more than 20 rounds--a specific Richmond City law). 

The VCDL (VCDL.ORG) is expecting 50,000 to 120,000 people on Monday. I'll be one of them, as will many of the area Cowboy community. 

With nearly the entire state declared as a 2nd Amendment sanctuary (other than the DC suburbs and a few cities such as Richmond, Roanoke and Norfolk), if the laws go into effect, expect widespread non-compliance and a slew of legal challenges.  

Efforts to recall specific legislators as well as the Governor are underway. 

Talk of the Boogaloo starting here is widespread on social media. Some counties are organizing actual militias.  

Sales of ARs have been brisk at local gun shops, perhaps twice or three times normal volume. 

2 hours ago, WOLFY said:

i couldn’t “right click” anyone have the actual video link?

i donated to virginia citizens defense league

godspeed, my brothers and sisters in arms

sic semper tyrannis

Tried to msg you. Says you can't receive messages.

Here's the latest 2A sanctuary map.  Albemarle  County (Charlottesville area) is the large county in the middle of the map. UVA being located there is probably an influence in that situation.  Of course, the DC suburbs have a huge population compared to the rest of the state. Interestingly, Virginia Beach, the largest city in the state (over 400k population) voted to be a sanctuary, undoubtedly due to the large military presence in the area with all the military bases. 

011720.png

I have chosen for several reasons to not be at the capital on Monday, however, that doesn't mean I don't care or support the effort to put a stop to this insane madness. I have donated to VCDL as well as renewed my membership, and I am e-mailing my representatives daily. I have no doubt that they are going to cram through these unconstitutional laws regardless of what the people of Virginia want. I can only hope that when they do it will be short-lived, as either the supreme court will rule them unconstitutional, or in the next 2 years gun owners finally wake up and vote out the traitors. Ideally, the governor would be recalled prior to that, but I'm not holding my breath. Hopefully the events over the next few days don't turn out to be the beginning of the next civil war in this country. Tensions are high.

52 minutes ago, Dude Slade said:

I have chosen for several reasons to not be at the capital on Monday, however, that doesn't mean I don't care or support the effort to put a stop to this insane madness. I have donated to VCDL as well as renewed my membership, and I am e-mailing my representatives daily. I have no doubt that they are going to cram through these unconstitutional laws regardless of what the people of Virginia want. I can only hope that when they do it will be short-lived, as either the supreme court will rule them unconstitutional, or in the next 2 years gun owners finally wake up and vote out the traitors. Ideally, the governor would be recalled prior to that, but I'm not holding my breath. Hopefully the events over the next few days don't turn out to be the beginning of the next civil war in this country. Tensions are high.

Tensions are high not because of gun owners. Tensions are high because of anti-American freedom hating liberal politicians who hate gun owners and the United States Constitution and everything good about this country.

Freedom loving gun owning Americans have had enough.

4 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

Tensions are high not because of gun owners. Tensions are high because of anti-American freedom hating liberal politicians who hate gun owners and the United States Constitution and everything good about this country.

Oh, I don't disagree pardner! I just don't want to see the state and/or country turn into a bloodbath, even though that's probably what needs to and will happen. Doesn't make it any less frightening.

I do not live in VA, but what happens there affects all of us.
Donations sent to both VCDL and GOA.

The polarization of America at the onset of the civil war was every bit as heated as today.
After the war, how many years went by before that animosity toned down?

Frankly, I do not think I will see it tone down at all for the rest of my life.

1 hour ago, Dantankerous said:

They do not hate gun owners, they fear them as it should be...

1 hour ago, Cusz M. Dutch SASS Life 55326 said:

They do not hate gun owners, they fear them as it should be...

I agree that politicians should fear the people voting. And in this case maybe would be prudent to pay attention to the ire of a huge voting block that simply believes in freedom.

I do however believe the anti gun liberal politicians do hate half of this country. The rhetoric started even before the "deplorables" comment (which was illustrative of the sentiment towards us) and is directed toward the half of this country that kept HRC from becoming dictator. These laws are punitive targeting whom the left sees as Trump voters.

VA 2A rally was a massive success but I expect you won't here that in the news. Zero problems and no visible counter protesters.  No official crowd estimates  but had to be over 50,000 based on what I saw. 

The one picture looking up 10th street toward the Capitol building is only about 20% of the crowd. Every street surrounding the 2 block square Capitol grounds was packed like this. We met people from NC, PA, MI, WV. I heard many if not most of the 50 states were here. 

We sang the Star Spangled Banner,  God Bless America,  etc. Calls for Governor Northam to resign, some Trump supporters,  and an ethnically diverse crowd. 

All the Democrats had left town, as did the Governor himself, ostensibly to "safe houses" due to "threats." So there was little chance to lobby the legislators.  They are clearly afraid, as a proper government should be, of the people they work for.

20200120_095742.jpg

20200120_110414.jpg

20200120_092411.jpg

20200120_095727.jpg

20200120_113331.jpg

20200120_095546.jpg

20200120_101141.jpg

20200120_120922.jpg

20200120_110428.jpg

20200120_092218.jpg

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 2:01 PM, Dantankerous said:

I agree that politicians should fear the people voting. And in this case maybe would be prudent to pay attention to the ire of a huge voting block that simply believes in freedom.

I do however believe the anti gun liberal politicians do hate half of this country. The rhetoric started even before the "deplorables" comment (which was illustrative of the sentiment towards us) and is directed toward the half of this country that kept HRC from becoming dictator. These laws are punitive targeting whom the left sees as Trump voters.

What maybe more important, they hate themselves ...

Archived