SASS Wire Forum

“SOLD PF” - Kel-Tec Sub-2000 , Trijicon Acog.

Slick McClade

Rifle is SOLD PF

I have a like new Kel-Tec sub-2000 in 9mm that takes Glock mags and 5 30rd Glock mags. Gun also has several upgrades and will come with the factory box. Also included is a Trijicon Acog sight, I took this sight in on trade several years ago and I’m not 100% convinced that it’s the real deal. So with that being said I’m selling the rifle , mags and sight ALL for $575 shipped. If the Acog is authentic and functions as it should then you’ve just made a heck of a deal. 
*NOTE* 

This will have to ship to a FFL(private seller) and it’s the owners responsibility to make sure the weapon and mags are legal to own in your state.
2E201532-A71C-48EB-B5FC-538843C0FB49.thumb.jpeg.e23665dd4ecfc84bd2637376b052fadb.jpeg

AA399333-71F5-4290-80FB-DCAA9C30CC53.thumb.jpeg.14a0058c01c58adca57a8e5e9a458245.jpeg

Your intuition is correct. That is a fake ACOG scope. The real deal has the trijicon name molded into the side as well as small cables securing the adjustment covers to the body. Two easy ways to tell. Hopefully you weren't swindled on that trade

5 hours ago, Bing O said:

Your intuition is correct. That is a fake ACOG scope. The real deal has the trijicon name molded into the side as well as small cables securing the adjustment covers to the body. Two easy ways to tell. Hopefully you weren't swindled on that trade

I kinda figured that but wasn’t 100 percent sure. Didn’t want to take a chance and misrepresent the sight  so that’s why I put that in the post. It’s a great little carbine and functions great.

Thanks for the info.

On 1/16/2020 at 12:18 AM, Bing O said:

You don't have to have the cable to the adjustment covers to be a real ACOG.

Trijicon for many yrs sold'em without it.

I do agree that it's a fake.

OLG 

Archived