SASS Wire Forum

*SOLD* Uberti Leech & Rigdon with leather

Smokey Dave

Here's another one I have for sale. It's an Uberti Leech & Rigdon that's been worked over good. It has had the arbor length corrected and runs smooth. The arbor has a steel button soldered to the end to correct it's length. If you don't wish it to be there, a little heat from a soldering iron will remove it easily, with no damage to the gun.

It also has Tresso nipples on it and the front sight has been raised to adjust point of aim/point of impact. It's a straight shooter for sure. The hammer has been modified with a notch, so you can install a cap rake if you so desire. The hammer notch rear sight has also been widened and lowered. 

The cylinder is plain, as it should be for an L&R. No scene engraved on it. This pistol has the smoothest action of any of my C&B guns. It's a real beauty. Of course, it's .36 caliber. Included with sale is the hand made belt and holster. Holster is formed to the gun. I'm a 44" waist and the belt is loose on me. You could make it smaller if needed. 

$325 $300 shipped to the continental US. Money order or PayPal Friends and Family please.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

Archived