SASS Wire Forum

2020 SASS Western Regional Championship On-Line Registration Opens

Hollywood

The Chorro Valley Regulators are excited to be once again hosting the 26th Annual Chorro Valley Shoot-Out / 2020 SASS Western Regional Championship in San Luis Obispo, California on August 5th-9th, 2020.

This not to be missed match is located just minutes from the Morro Bay and the Pacific Ocean where the weather is perfect in August.  We have an exciting 5 days of shooting planned with side matches galore, the Last Chance Saloon and our famous Chorro Valley 5 Star Saturday Night Dinner.  For a closer look at the match schedule please visit the CVR website at www.chorrovalleyregulators.com

We have a little over 160 RV sites at our range. Water is available for you to fill up as you enter the range. Our RV &tent camping areas are immediately adjacent to our main tent (which is adjacent to our range). Sites are beginning to fill up so I’d recommend that you go to our website and process your registration and camping reservation now. You can see available campsites by going to our home page www.chorrovalleyregulators.com and clicking on the "RV Map” link at the very top of the page. On-line registration (for shooter and camping) is now available at the CVR website.  Print applications are also available at the bottom of any page of our website under CVR Forms – PDF Downloads.

We know you have a lot of shoots to choose from but hope you put us on your list.

Hope to see you next August,

Sinful & El Lazo

Match Directors

A great match put on by a great club in a great location, especially at that time of the year, with great match directors! It's just....great!

This is one of the best matches in the game and it is without doubt THE best location. It's in one of the most sought after vacation spots in the west, California's Central Coast. When you come to this match you owe it to yourself to do some sightseeing or maybe visit Hearst Castle, so if possible take a few days extra time. You will love the match, the area and the people. 

Snakebite

The 2020 SASS WESTERN REGIONAL Championship.  The Chorro Valley Regulatos’ annul competition is coming up again this August.  

San Luis Obispo, California.

Plenty of room for campers, plenty of nearby hotels, plenty of sightseeing and nearby visitor destinations.  Beautiful Moro Bay is only about 5 miles away. San Luis Obispo and the airport is also close by.

You can rent a motor home or travel trailer nearby and have it delivered and set up at the range and stay there.  See the match flyer.

Cat Brules

Since I started attending, it is a "don't miss" match for me. Last year I didn't make it :o:(!

I've already signed up for 2020!  I will be parked in the first space in the big, lower campground ( :wub: ). (Thank you folks for saving it for me.) So, if you see me outside my trailer reading or just sitting, please stop and say "Howdy!"

If you ever had a hankering for shootin' where the air is clear, the weather is perfect, the folks are super, the scenarios are both fun and challenging, and the Saturday night banquet dinner is top-of-the-top, then you just have to mosey on out to the SASS Western Regional at CVR! Eight miles from the Pacific Ocean, fun nearby fishing village (Morro Bay) to wander through in your spare time, and much more. 

Gotta shoot this one!

RR

On 1/30/2020 at 1:42 PM, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

PS Mad Dog Jack, I hope we can "do dinner" :wub:  I hope to see your kiddos and grands too.

You weren't there last time so I didn't do dinner. Hope to this year!

Archived