SASS Wire Forum

MATCH IS FULL -Feb 8th Winter Range Warm Up with the Pima Cowboys

Too Tall Bob

February 8th - the Pima Cowboys will be shooting 8 stages of Cowboy shooting fun. First round down range at 9 a.m. Take the opportunity to get your inner gunfighter tuned and ready to go!

More info at www.Pimacowboys.com

8 hours ago, Hells Comin said:

Does the Winter Range warmup come with Rain, wind and snow?

Possibly - could be accompanied with side matches of snow shoveling or bait casting - weather event dictated of course. 

We are anticipating great weather for shooting. 

2 hours ago, Too Tall Bob said:

Possibly - could be accompanied with side matches of snow shoveling or bait casting - weather event dictated of course. 

We are anticipating great weather for shooting. 

Some people do not know what a snow shovel is....I learned in New York and Alaska.....The Sgt. said here, go to work....I learned

Texas Lizard

Well, back to the original subject -  8 stage match, Pima Cowboys, Feb. 8th. Winter Range warm up. More info at www.pimacowboys.com

Great plan for setting up to run the 8 stages quickly. Talking with Bob, we’re thinking on cutting off at 50 shooters. Good Winter Range warm up stages are planned. J M

Update - match will be limited to 50 shooters. Please pm me or drop an email to oldpug@q.com if  you intend to join us so we can assure you a place in the match.

Too Tall Bob 

Looking forward to it.

Coming to Chandler Friday; dinner with friends at the Keg Friday night.

Eight stages of shooting in Tucson on Saturday; followed by an afternoon at Old Tucson Studios.

Another night in Phoenix and then go shoot Prescott on Sunday morning.

I can't always make all the multi day shoots that I would like to.

But with a little planning; it is easy to string a weekends worth of monthlies together for some of the same fun.

Archived