SASS Wire Forum

Be careful what you ask for...

Alpo posted a thread titled "Horticulture question" in which he was trying to identify a weed type plant with orange flowers that mimic a dandelion.

I immediately went to GOOGLE to see if I could find an answer for him and made the mistake of typing:

image.png.4b77e31ffbd20ef3270e3f8257938938.png

And the result was: (Orange Bud Weed) :o

460221590_OrangeBudWeedStrain.jpg.722ea19d26db0afbfeb1571947cc7771.jpg

10 minutes ago, Crazy Gun Barney, SASS #2428 said:

Could be fun to try to explain to your IT guy if you did that search at work....

I learned pretty early in my career as an engineer that if I am looking for a particular type of fastener on google, dont simply search for "nuts"... :blink:

Similar thing happened to me, a mechanical engineer, when I searched for an industrial fan company called “American Blower”.

14 minutes ago, Crooked River Pete, SASS 43485 said:

I was looking for a new nipple for my muzzle loader. Never did find one, I think I got side tracked.

Pete:

That one deserved more than a image.png.75cb60a4214bc11ceaf95c18ab65220e.png....more like.....

image.png.9d4842b1ecbc985b5828e27f1e7fd8df.png

Try goggling "bullet lube"   It turns nasty real fast          GW

7 hours ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

Similar thing happened to me, a mechanical engineer, when I searched for an industrial fan company called “American Blower”.

I'm even going to ask what came up....Some could be in the same price range.....

Texas Lizard

I visited Rossi's website once and got a XXX site.   Really.

And for our daughters 4th Bday, we wanted her to get a dollhouse.

I typed in 'doll house' and I won't tell you what popped up next....  :o

..........Widder

I tried White House .com when Bush was president...........big mistake.........it's .gov NOT .com:lol:

So along these lines. Back in the 90's my daughter and I watched a cartoon show called "Angry Beavers". It's about 2 brothers who share a pond together. Funny stuff. I'm at work and I think I'll buy her something, toy, t-shirt etc. from the show. I type in Angry Beavers and well lets just say I've never clicked the mouse so fast to change the search!

Yikes

IKe

Archived