SASS Wire Forum

Tennessee Stud.

Forty  Rod SASS 3935

He's not replying to my emails.  Does anyone have any info on him?  I hope he hasn't passed over, but I wouldn't be surprised.  He and I were always on good terms and I hate to lose a friend regardless of the opinions of others.

If you ever talked with him on the phone, all the Wire reputation he might have had will

suddenly be erased.

He was always nice and congenial in our conversations and seemingly, respectful of many Wire pards,

although some did have legitimate issues with him.

I hope he is doing fine, although its no secret that he did have some lingering health issues that were

constantly giving him problems, as he had mentioned on the Wire a few times.

If he reads this, my continual Best Wishes are for him.

..........Widder

I do want to add that he made things interesting for me as a Moderator but I look back on that with a smile so it really wasn’t all that bad. ;):D:lol:

Maybe Blackwater will give us an update??

I will try to reach him and get back to all of you!  I’m having my own health issues, but I’m on the mend and headed back!!

We had a plan to visit Lumpy and Noz and some other of our Missouri neighbors, but I took sick back Thanksgiving time and I ain’t been home since!!

I promise!!  I’ll try to call him today and report back!!

6 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I will try to reach him and get back to all of you!  I’m having my own health issues, but I’m on the mend and headed back!!

We had a plan to visit Lumpy and Noz and some other of our Missouri neighbors, but I took sick back Thanksgiving time and I ain’t been home since!!

Thanks and take care of yourself.

Always enjoyed T.S. and hope he is doing well. 

15 hours ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

If someone makes contact, be sure to inquire how Heckle &  Jeckle are doing....

Last I heard about H & J, they were semi-retired, but still up for a run if the occasion came around.

Thanks, Blackwater.  I hope you folks are recovering and get back up and around soon.  Looking forward to seeing you again one of these times.

9 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Thanks Pard. Sorry to hearing you are doing poorly. Ain't been any picnic here either, since November. 

Golden years, my A$$.  Hope you and Schoolmarm are back on the dance floor soon. 

I GOT HIM ON THE PHONE THIS MORNING!!

He’s as fine as he can be and sounds really really good!!  We talked for about ten minutes and one or the other of our phones dropped out.  He called me back!!

We talked ‘til they came to get me for therapy and we’re planning to go see Lumpy and some of our other Missouri friends one weekend after the dust settles.

He said to tell all of ya’s thanks for thinking about him!!

Anybody who would like to try to contact him can PM me.  He doesn’t always answer, but I know he’d get a kick outta’ hearing from some of you.

Hey! Doc!  What’s this about some “lucky hat”???:rolleyes: :lol:

9 minutes ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Thanks Pard. Sorry to hearing you are doing poorly. Ain't been any picnic here either, since November. 

Golden years, my A$$.  Hope you and Schoolmarm are back on the dance floor soon. 

Like I said in another post! My front row seat in Hell will just have to remain un-occupied a while longer!!

Charlie!!  You buck up and kick out of the stall!!

1 hour ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

So, the devil isn't out of a job----YET. :lol:

That's good news:excl:

J-BAR and I can't wait to share some Bulleit with you two. ;)

OLG 

Might even slip a jar of apple pie in my luggage!!   :rolleyes:  B)

Archived