SASS Wire Forum

John Wick 3

Tex Jones, SASS 2263

The movie premiered on HBO last night.  Lots of ( mostly all ) action scenes.  They even put in a "Tuco" scene where he plays mix and match with a couple of Remingtons ; spins the cylinder listens as Tuco did and shoots a guy.  The dogs were incredible.

I've enjoyed all 3 John Wick movies so far and looking forward to the 4th.

Keaneau Reeves can certainly handle a firearm and is quite proficient in whatever marshal arts he practices. 

The movies are a fantastic "underdog" vs well, almost everyone, literally. Wears me out watching all that fighting. ;)

JW has certainly shown the importance of head shots. Lol.

That  retired FBI man in that Texas church also demonstrated that same head shot importance... and in real life.
Blown up on a 55-inch big TV, it is quite impressive.
Passive, calm and dead accurate.

20 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Ike,  Unless mistaken, those nice young ladies of which you speak, are actually his instructors and can shoot the wings off flies.

The second wing is a trick shot, first wing sends the fly into a death spiral.

5 hours ago, DocWard said:

Halle Berry wasn't too shabby in her training for the film, either.

And, she was taught to control the dogs so that no hidden trainer giving the dogs cues was needed when they were filming.  Multi talented, not just a pretty face.

2 hours ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

I want one of those bullet proof suits!

+1000 :D

Believe it or not I haven't seen any of the John Wick films. I haven't found them for free anywhere or on the few streaming services I pay for, and I can't bring myself to pay money to rent them. Maybe I can go check them out at the library if I'm not too lazy. <_<

Archived