SASS Wire Forum

WTB: men's cowboy clothing, size Large

Philosopher

New to the game, and having a great time at it!

Finally got my "hardware" in order, and with my last remaining dollars would like to upgrade my "range bum" appearance with some good-condition/lightly-used  pieces of cowboy apparel. I don't mind doing a bit of light sewing where required. The look I'm going for is more "respectable rancher", but not a gambler or a dude with a lot of bright colors and satin fabrics..

I'm 6'2" and  about 195 pounds. I have a WAH Maker shirt in size Large that is a good fit. As for waist size for pants a 38" and sometimes a 40" is about right, inseam about 34" (wearing pants over, not inside, boots).

Looking for shirts, pants, and vests. For vests I would prefer a "tall" cut to keep my paunch covered. Not looking for hats, coats, or boots at this time.

I would especially like a shirt that is red in color to wear on days when we're remembering our veterans. 

Send me a private message and let me know what you're willing to part with, and a price with shipping to zip code 55125.

If we come to terms and you take PayPal I can get you paid quickly as "friends and family", otherwise would need to send a personal check.

Thanks!

I have what your looking for. I have out grown these items. Some have not been worn. 

texting pictures is easier for me. 

Archived