SASS Wire Forum

Sheriff Jim Wilson on The Gunslinger Hour, THIS Sunday! 1/12/20

Title Says it all!

As you may know, Hud and I host a firearms-friendly radio program in sunny Southern California (see? California is not completely a lost cause!) on KABC 790 AM .  It is easily accessed via the internet, if your not in broadcast range, and you can always catch the podcast, any time.

We're excited; the guest this Sunday morning is legendary lawman, shooter, 1911 aficionado, and country musician, Sheriff Jim Wilson. Catch his tales of the border; his theories on guns and calibers, stories of actual gunfights, or call in, and ask him whatever tickles your fancy!

Here's a link to the show:  http://www.kabc.com/the-gunslinger-hour/

We tend to emphasize fun with firearms, and, especially, SASS.  It's a good listen, anytime, and it's continued existence rankles the left.  Reason enough to listen in!

Cheers,

FJT

21 minutes ago, Frederick Jackson Turner said:

Title Says it all!

As you may know, Hud and I host a firearms-friendly radio program in sunny Southern California (see? California is not completely a lost cause!) on KABC 790 AM .  It is easily accessed via the internet, if your not in broadcast range, and you can always catch the podcast, any time.

We're excited; the guest this Sunday morning is legendary lawman, shooter, 1911 aficionado, and country musician, Sheriff Jim Wilson. Catch his tales of the border; his theories on guns and calibers, stories of actual gunfights, or call in, and ask him whatever tickles your fancy!

Here's a link to the show:  http://www.kabc.com/the-gunslinger-hour/

We tend to emphasize fun with firearms, and, especially, SASS.  It's a good listen, anytime, and it's continued existence rankles the left.  Reason enough to listen in!

Cheers,

FJT

Howdy FJT, I’ll be talking to you two on Sunday and I’d like to put in a little plug for Cajon and how the rebuilding is going. Beartrap, JJ, Iron Eyes Rudy, Choctaw Gal and to many others for me to remember right now have really done an amazing job reconstructing the range. They’ve done a bunch but there is still so much more to do so I’m going to put out a call for more help if that’s okay? When it is finished it will be right up there with the RR Bar a really first class CAS range.

There's not a lot from the 90s that I miss, but one of the things I do are the monthly issues of Guns & Ammo and Handguns magazine with articles from Jim Wilson, as well as Jan Libourel, Dave Arnold, Robert Shimek, Garry James, Phil Spangenberger and the like. Those were the days when there were people who both knew guns and knew how to write about them. Today's publications are nothing but cover-to-cover gun advertisements.

Archived