SASS Wire Forum

Replying to topics

I've tried several times to reply to topics on the wire forums from my (Android OS) phone.

After I type my reply and click submit, the reply doesn't show up in the topic. 

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,

Chase

No, but the Wire was acting up over the Holidays.. Maybe they missed a problem once they got everything fixed. I am reporting your post so a Moderator sees it soon.

I don't seem to have a  problem from my Galaxy S7.  

I did have an issue with sending emails, especially with attachments,  a few days ago.   I had turned on a power saver setting that seemed to limit my ability to send them. 

Maybe check all your settings.

2 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Sometimes I have to hit submit a second time on my Android. It seems to just make the button gain focus instead of actually submitting. 

Same with me. 

5 hours ago, Chase Randall, SASS #45902 said:

I've tried several times to reply to topics on the wire forums from my (Android OS) phone.

After I type my reply and click submit, the reply doesn't show up in the topic. 

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,

Chase

Chase,

I'm using an Android OS phone, without problem.  No other problems have been reported yet specific to the Android or Apple operating systems.  

Sedalia Dave recommended that I clear the “cookies” off my iPhone during the latest recent Wire issue. It didn’t help the issue but it did help my phone operate a bit better. Maybe that might help. 

Do a search on clearing cookies on your particular model of Android and try it. Be advised, you may have to reenter stored usernames and passwords on some sites. 

I don’t believe I thanked SD for that advice...Thank you @Sedalia Dave :D

PLUS ONE too Rye Miles :)   Of course, I'm not trying to use an Android.  Everything works just fine with my MAC Book Air.  And my iMAC.  And my iPhone.  iHave no problem  :rolleyes:

Archived