SASS Wire Forum

***SOLD***Etymotic electronic hearing protectors

Cherokee Slim

***SOLD***I knew when I purchased these that I was taking a chance on whether or not they would work for me.  These had many, many reviews and the preponderance of those reviews were positive, but some people did say that they just couldn't make them seal properly in their ears to make them work.  So, of course, guess what  -  I can't make them work for me.  It was a $300 gamble but I really like the idea of this kind of hearing protection so decided to try.  Here's your chance to take the same gamble for $100 plus shipping (Small Flat Rate shipping is just over $7 I believe).  This set is like new with all the accessories that came with it: a wide selection of ear seals, carrying case, carrying strap, cleaning brush, replacement filters, filter tool, and documents. There's also a few of the #10 hearing aid batteries that it uses. If these will work for you, they make a great option for hearing protection versus the ear muff type, particularly when shouldering a rifle. Send me a PM if interested.

0110201127a.jpg

0110201127.jpg

0110201211a.jpg

0110201126.jpg

0110201127b.jpg

I too have tried some different electronic hearing protectors and mostly scared of the unit falling out or not sealing well.   Instead of their silcone universal plugs, I plugged into Surefire silicone hearing protectors.  They stick out a little further than the provided but more secure fit in ear.     GW

Archived