SASS Wire Forum

How many Woodworkers in CAS?

Marshal Flint

I made a mistake years ago when I layed out the basement rooms.  I didn't give myself a big enough workshop.   Table saw, router table, assembly table and planer are all on wheels so I can move them around as needed.   I just need to get a Wife Permit to annex my daughter's old bedroom and I can expand.  

IMG_2375.JPG

IMG_2374.JPG

No photos yet, but 900 SF two story with mostly Powermatic machines,  66 table saw, 90 lathe, 50 jointer, 72 shaper, edge sander scmi wide belt sander, Murphy Rodgers dust collector system with 9" main line, pressurized finish spray booth, Bosch articulating 12 miter set into a 14 foot table with a Kregg stop fence. CNC carving machine,  performax drum sander, 18" and 14" bandsaws , tons of clamps and a nice early 1900 parlor stove to keep it warm and burn the scraps. And with all this stuff I make high quality percision sawdust, with allot of mistakes.

On 1/24/2020 at 11:55 PM, Major General Shagnasty said:

900 SF two story with mostly Powermatic machines,  66 table saw, 90 lathe, 50 jointer, 72 shaper, edge sander scmi wide belt sander, Murphy Rodgers dust collector system with 9" main line, pressurized finish spray booth, Bosch articulating 12 miter set into a 14 foot table with a Kregg stop fence. CNC carving machine,  performax drum sander, 18" and 14" bandsaws , tons of clamps and a nice early 1900 parlor stove to keep it warm and burn the scraps. And with all this stuff I make high quality percision sawdust, with allot of mistakes.

Wood Shop 001.JPG

Wood Shop 002.JPG

Wood Shop 003.JPG

Wood Shop 004.JPG

Wood Shop 005.JPG

Wood Shop 006.JPG

Wood Shop 007.JPG

Wood Shop 008.JPG

Wood Shop 010.JPG

Wood Shop 011.JPG

Wood Shop 009.JPG

1 minute ago, Major General Shagnasty said: