SASS Wire Forum

Anyone else missing posts?

Moog

i logged in to my account to find all of the posts gone from my profile activity. so i started searching and cannot find any post from me or any that mentioning  Actionshootingnetwork.com . like the ASN EOT Bounty Hunt or even posts that other members posted about ASN. Has this happened to anyone else?

3 minutes ago, Moog said:

i logged in to my account to find all of the posts gone from my profile activity. so i started searching and cannot find any post from me or any that mentioning  Actionshootingnetwork.com . like the ASN EOT Bounty Hunt or even posts that other members posted about ASN. Has this happened to anyone else?

Hasn't happened to me with my posts but I did notice that all of the posts I have made with links back to http://www.ActionShootingNetwork.com/ have been either hidden by a moderator or deleted.  What is up with that???

8 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

You'd have to message a moderator, but they may be considering those posts as a link to a commercial site and against forum rules.

But we'll leave up posts advertising powder sales for APP!

Just now, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

But we'll leave up posts advertising powder sales for APP!

I don't disagree, APP should probably become a merchant.

1 hour ago, Moog said:

I haven't done anything with your posts or anything  concerning Action Shooting Network.  I'll ask others.  From my end, Ie can't find anything either.  I'll see if there's anything we can do, but right now you are looking like a blank slate.  I do not know if one of the recent flurry of software updates and patches is the cause, but I doubt it.  By doing a search for "actionshootingnetwork.com" I found a few posts, but not many.  

Did you run afoul of this?

The SASS forums shall not be used as for any of the following:
    The promotion of other bulletin boards/online forums

40 minutes ago, Eliphalet R. Moderator said:

I haven't done anything with your posts or anything  concerning Action Shooting Network.  I'll ask others.  From my end, Ie can't find anything either.  I'll see if there's anything we can do, but right now you are looking like a blank slate.  I do not know if one of the recent flurry of software updates and patches is the cause, but I doubt it.  By doing a search for "actionshootingnetwork.com" I found a few posts, but not many.  

i don't see anything mentioning Moog or Actionshootingnetwork.com before October 19 a few threads after then and this one.

35 minutes ago, McCandless said:

Did you run afoul of this?

The SASS forums shall not be used as for any of the following:
    The promotion of other bulletin boards/online forums

ASN is not a forum and I asked MistyMoonshine (SASS) for permission to post about ASN here. That still does not explain all my other posts that didn't have anything to do with ASN.

19 minutes ago, Moog said:

i don't see anything mentioning Moog or Actionshootingnetwork.com before October 19 a few threads after then and this one.

Your content count shows 82 posts.  But I can't find them...  I can find 4 images, all recent, but not the posts they were attached to.  I can see your activity since June 2018, but not the posts themselves.  This is beyond my knowledge, so I'll have to ask.  If I hear anything, I'll send you a PM.

On 1/8/2020 at 1:17 PM, Moog said:

Good morning Moog, 

I apologize that this has happened- no one on our end (Moderators/Administration) removed your posts. I've forwarded the issue to our tech guys to ask for their help. I'll let you know what I find out. 

Misty

On 1/8/2020 at 1:17 PM, Moog said:

Moog, 

This is the response I received from Invision: 

Your request (41553) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Mark_S__1_.png

Marc Stridgen (Invision Community)

Jan 10, 11:23 AM EST

Hello,

There are no posts missing, you are just not seeing them under search, which means they would not show under streams or anything either. The reason for these is that they are archived, as your archive rules state to archive anything over 120 days old at present. This is 96% of your sites total content

Kind Regards,
Marc Stridgen

Archived