SASS Wire Forum

Conspiracy Theorists Rejoice!

So yesterday, three (3) events happened......:blink:

1. More than a dozen missiles hit U.S. bases in Iraq

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/iran-live-updates/2020/01/08/c835c218-31a0-11ea-9313-6cba89b1b9fb_story.html

2. Ukrainian plane carrying 176 crashes outside Tehran, killing all on board

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ukrainian-plane-crash-tehran-iran-180-passengers

3. Earthquake strikes near a nuclear power plant in Iran

https://www.newscenter1.tv/earthquake-strikes-near-a-nuclear-power-plant-in-iran/

Coincidence??

#1 - missiles have been hitting Iraq for many years from  Iran, US, more from Iran, etc.....

#2 - Planes crash all the time

#3 - Earthquakes happen all the time

And you forgot about #4:  Some TV 'prophesy' preachers will use the above stuff

for their sermons on Sunday..... ;)

..........Widder

1 minute ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

#1 - missiles have been hitting Iraq for many years from  Iran, US, more from Iran, etc.....

Targeted Iraqi bases housing U.S. troops where apparently there were none (from what I have heard);

A Ukrainian Boeing 737 crashing just hours after the above ballistic missile attack;

Maybe in California or Puerto Rico.....but next to a Nuclear Power Plant...in Iran?

..........Widder

Just say'in......

Did you know The term "conspiracy theorist" was a term made popular by the CIA to stop critical thinkers from asking questions about the JFK assassination? In a memo called "Countering Criticism of The Warren Report" the CIA set out to make the term "conspiracy theorist" weapon to be used against anyone who questioned the government's secret activities and proarams text black and white photo caption human behavior

10 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

And you forgot about #4:  Some TV 'prophesy' preachers will use the above stuff

for their sermons on Sunday..... ;)

..........Widder

This is true but all these things to happen at one time is pretty weird!

As far as the TV Preachers, none of them are worth a cup of spit!

USA = 3 letters

Iran = 4 letters

3 letters + 4 letters = 7 letters

DJ Trump = 7 letters

...this happened on the 7th

coincidence - I think not

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

As far as the Iranian missiles missing our troops is concerned, this appears to be an intentional situation intended for the Iranian government to (1) allow them to save face with their own people, and (2) to de-escalate the situation...for the time being!

As far as the plane crash is concerned,  who knows how maintenance practices apply.  (Was the plane a B737 MAX, by chance?)

Earthquakes in that region are common.

Otherwise, who knows?

2 hours ago, Trigger Mike said:

A 737 but not the max.  Iran refuses to turn over the black box.  I did read where some think it was shot down by Iran by accident 

Not disputing your post.   But I gotta admit that I find it rather ironic (funny) that Iran can shoot

15 missiles at land targets and can't hit the side of the barn..... Yet can fire one of them at a flying

object and hit it.

It wouldn't surprise me if one of the terrorist group might have shot it down.

But, it could have just crashed from mechanical problems.  

..........Widder

26 minutes ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

I read on another website that the us used its earthquake machine to take down that airplane. 

It used to be the space shuttle that had the equipment to create an earthquake but they have been retired. Is any coincidence that Space X just put 60 satellites in orbit.....I think not. Puerto Rico was just a mistake in aim, they got the true target, Iran, after realignment of the laser guided sonic inducer waves. This is all top secret, at least it was.......

Archived