SASS Wire Forum

SPF: Uberti Taylor's 1875 S&W Schofield 5" .45

WTS  Nearly mint Taylor's/Uberti 1875 Schofield top break No. 3 revolver. Wells Fargo Model with a 5" barrel, 45 Colt or Schofield.  Has been safe queen for a dozen years, so low, low round count.  Comes with custom molded slim Jim cross draw holster, original box, and manual.  Will be featured in a Cowboy Chronicle article late in 2020.   Gunbroker has them $1.000  and up, and the holster is worth another $50.!

Make sure your dealer will receive from a private party with copy of ID. If dealer required, it will be another $40 for my FFL to ship.

See blow post

Yjn1sbh.jpg

WTVxdfR.jpg

OK, an opportunity for a different toy has arisen.  I'll drop price to $825 including holster +$35 Shipping and insurance!  That's a 20% discount from what they are going for!

Nope, absolutely stock. Functions flawlessly.  I gave it to my son about 14 years ago, and he never shot it.  Recently got it back.  I doubt If I ever fired more than 100 rounds through it.

BTT, to make it easy for some to find!  Seriously, I really would like to sell this to fund another project!

Archived