SASS Wire Forum

SPF For Sale Hand Carved Mexican Double Loop Holsters

For sale is a pair of strong right and left Mexican double loop holsters patterned after holsters that were popular in the northern plains from 1890 to 1900. These are dark brown in color, hand carved, hand stamped, and hand sewn. The holster have toe plugs and do fit on a 2 ½” belt easily. The holsters also have a smooth leather lining. The holsters are shown with 5 ½” Ruger New Vaqueros for fit ONLY, Rugers NOT FOR SALE. I did try my SAA Colts in them and they do fit. 

Cost is $95 shipped any where in the continental United States for the pair of holsters.

First “I'll take them” here on the wire gets them.

Questions? Contact me at lupij@wowway.com for the quickest response.

Thanks,

J.J. Longley SASS #38655

IMG_2141.jpg

IMG_2138.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

IMG_2140.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

Grey Ghost,

These holsters are made of 6/7 ounce vegetable tanned leather with a 2/3 ounce vegetable tanned leather lining. The total leather thickness is a good size ( 8/10 ounce total for a quality holster for our game. 

I can't make the decision "if they seem good" because I have a built in bias. Please read my descriptions, review the pics and decide if these holsters will work for you. Please let me know if you want to proceed with this purchase.

J.J. Longley

SASS #38655

Reverend,

In fairness to Grey Ghost I will wait until 12 PM (noon) EST today for his response. If I do not hear from him the holsters are yours. Please email me at lupij@wowway.com if this is agreeable. We can communicate payment and shipping instructions via our emails and not tie up the SASS wire. Thanks in advance for your interest.

J.J. Longley 

SASS #38655

Reverend P. Babcock Chase,

The holsters are yours. Please contact me at lupij@wowway.com so that we can discuss payment and shipment procedures.

Thanks

J.J. Longley

SASS #38655

Archived