SASS Wire Forum

WTS SASS

First with a question.  Has anyone seen an actual Colt Single Action Army in a LGS and if so what they were asking for it?

First up is a pair of Liberty Gun Leather "The Nueces" for a 5.5 inch Colt SAA or that size frame.  As can be seen in the photographs they have been used but still have plenty of life in them.  $45 for the pair to include shipping.  SOLD.

I have a Coon Creek Old West  1874 Sgt. Major cavalry cotton sack coat.  The size would be 44 Reg.  I bought this in 2014 but have not worn it for more than two shoots.  This went for $135 in 2014 $70 OBO  includes shipping.

Finally a Red River Trading Company vest with tie.  This would also be a 44.  For some unknown reason lost to memory  I had the tail section shorten so the pockets are not as deep as they once were.  $30 OBO  includes shipping.

If you want anymore pictures just ask.

IMG_2345.JPG

IMG_2347.JPG

IMG_2348.JPG

IMG_2349.JPG

IMG_2351.JPG

I haven't seen a Colt SAA around here in years!

If the holster deal doesn't work out I'll take 'em!;)

Yes I've seen 2 in there shop last fall 1700 a piece both were gone within a day of arriving

Interesting. Our local gun store has had a real nice 2nd Gen .357 7&1/2" for sale for $1600 (can't remember the exact amount but less than $1700) for a year or better and it's still sitting there...? cowrustler

El Hombre Sin Nombre

Well I rather trade.  You send me something and I will send you the deed.  Disregard any correspondence from those representing themselves as SASS. Probably a scam.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived