SASS Wire Forum

Active Shooter

Subdeacon Joe

https://newsthump.com/2016/04/09/none-harmed-after-imperial-stormtrooper-goes-on-two-hour-mass-shooting-rampage/

Reports are coming in of a mass shooting incident featuring an Imperial Stormtrooper in which nobody has been harmed.

Reports from a military base on Coruscant suggest the stormtrooper began his rampage by opening fire into the crowded commissary building, missing everyone, before moving on to firing wildly at a massed formation of troopers, once again causing no injuries.

Fellow troopers are understood to have returned fire on the shooter, with little effect.

Upon hearing the news, loved ones of fellow troopers rushed to the scene of the shooting as it was definitely the safest place to be.

serveimage(8).jpg

I have often wondered how futuristic societies, posessing faster than light travel, food replication, external painless diagnostics and surgery, planet destroying weaponry and countless other wonders, have never been able to develop relatively simple fire control systems.  The Apache helicopter pilot's helmet visor targeting display will be technology lost to future societies.

1 hour ago, Joke 'um said:

I have often wondered how futuristic societies

What does future have to do with anything?

Remember how the movie starts:

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY.

Howdy:

It was that commercial that I sent to my son to inspire him to get the grandson to join the San Antonio PD.  Turns out he went, interviewed, was one of the best shots in his class and is now helping San Antonio citizens.  He said I taught him how to shoot (I took him out every year and watched him do a storm trooper imitation.)  HAHAHHAHe absolutely loves his work and takes it very seriously. 

STL Suomi

We use to call it a long time ago, "spray and pray". :o

Archived