SASS Wire Forum

Mark your calendars: 26th Annual Shootout at Fort Miller

Roger Rapid

Dear Cowboys and Cowgirls...

We’re excited to announce Kings River Regulator’s 26th Annual Shootout at Fort Miller, April 16-18, 2020, in Clovis, CA. Our commitment to put on a great, classic-style Match continues, and we are dedicated to bringing you a fantastic event with one day of side-events and two days of challenging stages filled with moving targets, moving people, and just plain fun scenarios as only Match Director Snakebite can write them!

Look what’s in store for you:

11-stage Main Match Challenge • Two Warm-up Matches • Long Range • Cowboy Trap • Speed Rifle • Speed Pistol • Speed Shotgun
and… our heralded Great Rib Roundup followed by the Awards Ceremony.

And, there's a very fun Poker Run - with a super winner’s prize - linked to our side matches (more on that to follow).

Mark your calendars now; April 16-18, 2020 and then easily process your on-line Registration at: www.kingsriverregulators.com

It's a match not to miss!!

Hi Edward RS Canby,

Camping (dry) is available on the range on a first-come first-serve basis, There are enough spaces for everyone, and since the camping area is quite wide, some folks will double up and park in front of others (if you do, be sure to ask when someone behind you is leaving so you don't block them in).. Easy walk from camping area to range. Super fun shoot! Hope you can come..

RR

I plan to shoot the match then head to St. George for the 4-Corners Regional.  I'll bring my highwall and a SASS-legal trap gun for side match day.  I'll shoot the trap gun with black powder whether or not you offer a BP trap category.  I've shot with Snakebite before and trust he'll host a quality match.

On 1/6/2020 at 5:38 PM, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

I plan to shoot the match then head to St. George for the 4-Corners Regional.  I'll bring my highwall and a SASS-legal trap gun for side match day.  I'll shoot the trap gun with black powder whether or not you offer a BP trap category.  I've shot with Snakebite before and trust he'll host a quality match.

You aint kidding, Snakebite has been in the game for a long time and knows how to put on a top notch match.  Him, along with all of the fine folks up at KRR will make sure you have the best time.  

1 hour ago, Dust'N Bottles said:

You aint kidding, Snakebite has been in the game for a long time and knows how to put on a top notch match.  Him, along with all of the fine folks up at KRR will make sure you have the best time.  

Do plan to bring lots of extra ammo.  You'll definitely want to shoot the side matches repetitively. 

(more on that later). 

I was unable to access the registration page.

Hi Mud Marine...

I double checked the link and it works. If is does not work for you then just go to: wwwkingsriverregulators.com (that's: www .  kings river regulators . com - with no spaces) and then click on the blue bar on the lower left of the page that says - Click here for more information and on-line Registration -  and then click on the blue bar one the top of the next page that says Click Here to register Online. If that doesn't work, PM me with your email address and I'll email you a PDF of the registration form.

Hope to see you at Fort Miller!

RR

Archived