SASS Wire Forum

Somehow this struck me as a very emotionally powerful statement

Raylan

“They’re allowed to kill our people? They’re allowed to torture & maim our people? They’re allowed to use roadside bombs & blow up our people? And we’re not allowed to touch their cultural sites? It doesn’t work that way."

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1213981868535812096?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthedonald.win%2Fp%2F3wgSkcD%2Fpresident-trump-believes-in-just%2Fc%2F

Guest Kasey00
4 hours ago, Raylan said:

“They’re allowed to kill our people? They’re allowed to torture & maim our people? They’re allowed to use roadside bombs & blow up our people? And we’re not allowed to touch their cultural sites? It doesn’t work that way."

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1213981868535812096?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthedonald.win%2Fp%2F3wgSkcD%2Fpresident-trump-believes-in-just%2Fc%2F

It has struck me too. Touched my heart.  9apps

Might be an interesting contest among the various weapon types to see who could blow that silly red flag off there without (or just prior to ) levelling the building.

Imis

Has anyone heard why that general was in Iraq? Media appears not to look into that one.

8 minutes ago, Smoken D said:

Has anyone heard why that general was in Iraq? Media appears not to look into that one.

Convenient ain't it?

Here in Canada, it took several days before any talking heads thought to clarify that an Iranian General, known to be a terrorist enabler, was in Iraq, at the same time  his acolytes were on a rampage in that foreign (to him) country, attacking western interests.

And now we see hysteria about him being removed from equation?

I have friends, who fled both countries,  who are almost speechless about the stupidity of our media.

:ph34r:

2 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

I have friends, who fled both countries,  who are almost speechless about the stupidity of our media.

Not only the stupidity, but how about the COMPLICITY?

Back in Harry Truman's day, some of the current actions by the media, as well as 'cultural icons' would be termed treason.....

I am not a conspiracy guy....but I have recently began to 100% believe that a certain political party has been bought out by those who want to see he country fall.  There is no other explanation for the actions of this particular party as they go against the grain of everything that has made this country what it is.  When they fight harder for the rights of lawbreakers such as illegal immigrants or non productive homeless drug addicts that have no interest in self improvement than the right of hard working, law abiding citizens we know we are heading the wrong direction.  When following the laws and doing the right things results in punishment and shaming....well I just don’t know.  

I believe this is part of their plan to slowly bring the country down to the lowest common denominator, taking this great nation down without firing a single shot.  They have been bought ....

I have absolutely no idea why Jane Fonda is still alive. :wub:

Semper Fidelis!!!   :angry:

20 hours ago, Mud Marine,SASS#54686 Life said:

I have absolutely no idea why Jane Fonda is still alive. :wub:

Semper Fidelis!!!   :angry:

I find it hard to believe that in the billions of round made annually there hasn't been one made yet with Jane's name on it.

Archived