SASS Wire Forum

Colt pony pocketlite 380

Irish Pat

They was kinda  a double action Mustang clone .

No cocked and locked issue some people did not like for a pocket pistol .

Not much collectable but OK to play with and shoot .

If its Not over priced I would not have a issue with buying one and adding it to my gun collection .

Rooster  

I have its pappy, a 380 Government Model. all steel model.  Rowdy Yates did some tweaks on in many years ago and it's my everyday carry piece.  Too hot here much of the year for me to be able to carry a 1911 concealed.  The little Colt is a near copy of the bigger gun and this little darlin' has never failed to fire and is "minute of bad guy" accurate. Three inch groups inside the size of a human face at 20 yards.  One in the chamber, seven in the mag and three spare mags.  (Everyone needs a hobby.  One of mine is paranoia.)

I had a Mustang that wasn't quite as good but was nicer to carry, but my daughter wanted it so I swapped it to her for her Charter Arms Undercover.....which is now my arm rest piece in the car.

Have it checked out to be sure it's in good shape and if it is buy it, and enjoy it.

I have one and really like it for summer carry. It is as stated before DAO with a fairly heavy trigger pull that I consider ideal for a CC pocket gun. It is surprisingly accurate. It is also fairly heavy which mitigates recoil. I collect Colts and this is not a collectible but a it is a good carry gun that works very well for what it was designed for.

Archived