SASS Wire Forum

Contractions

Subdeacon Joe

I’m disappointed, Joe, I thought this was gonna be a pregnancy joke.

I live in Mufbuh (Murfreesboro), we pass Shebvul (Shelbyville) an the way to Wartrace ( we dont contract it , we like the sound of Wartrace).

Imis    well, bye

3 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I thought this was gonna about that males now have contractions!!:P

You mean like this?
Transgender man gives birth to non-binary partner's baby with female sperm donor
EXCLUSIVE: Proud dad Reuben Sharpe has revealed how he gave birth to miracle baby Jamie with partner Jay in Britain’s most modern family - and even the couple's doctor was transgender

29 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

You mean like this?
Transgender man gives birth to non-binary partner's baby with female sperm donor
EXCLUSIVE: Proud dad Reuben Sharpe has revealed how he gave birth to miracle baby Jamie with partner Jay in Britain’s most modern family - and even the couple's doctor was transgender

The kid is gonna need therapy.

15 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Image may contain: text

I speak English, Hillbilly and Southern. 
I am pretty sure that contraction above was created by a drunken hillbilly that can’t speak Hillbilly very well to begin with. In other words, he ain’t all there so no one listens to him. 

9 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I speak English, Hillbilly and Southern. 

"Hillbilly and Southern."  Clearly different than just plain "Hillbilly," "Southern," and obviously not"Hillbilly and Mid-Atlantic" or "Hillbilly and Appalachian."  :D 

4 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

That whole gang, from the "parents," to the donor, to the doctor all need therapy.

..... the parents of all of the above  are probably gonna need some help too ....  :blink:

2 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

"Hillbilly and Southern."  Clearly different than just plain "Hillbilly," "Southern," and obviously not"Hillbilly and Mid-Atlantic" or "Hillbilly and Appalachian."  :D 

I understand and speak them all. :D

Archived