SASS Wire Forum

REDUCED WTS Old West reference and Coffee Table Books by Venturino, Herring, Kennedy, Rosa, Davis

Thinning my reference collection and eliminating duplicates:

1) Two books by Mike Venturino. "Shooting Lever guns of the Old West" and "Shooting Six guns of the Old West"  Mint condition!  These are the definitive works on history and reloading for, and shooting old west guns, both original and replica.  I spent almost $100 on the two!  $60 plus $10 Priority Mail for BOTH

T64m628.jpg

V1hXVwc.jpg

2) Two beautiful Full color reference books by Davis and Rosa about the Old west, guns, and gunmen. "Age of the Gunfighter: Men and Weapons of the Frontier 1840-1900" and "The American Frontier: Pioneers, Settlers and Cowboys 1800-1899"  Full of full color prints of original weapons and gear. $50 plus $10 Priority mail

3wZJ8IW.jpg

WdVxbxg.jpg

YLpojQe.jpg

3) Two more reference books with color photos of original weapons of historical figures. "Famous Firearms of the Old West" by Herring and "Guns of the Old West, a Photographic tour" by Kennedy.  Both for $50.00 plus $10 shipping>

fcerqC4.jpg

I6MVBpp.jpg

aDOtTmi.jpg

All books excellent to mint.  Dust jackets on second group have minor wear and a few small tears.  Prefer Paypal family and friends.  ALL 6 for $150 and I pay shipping!

Price drop:  Venturino books, $50, second and third groups $40 each.  All are plus $10 shipping. All 6 books $125 Plus $15 USPS.

I would love to go over them with you! I think Jason may have a few of them already, so I'm not sure if I will take all but please give me a call at 9032270305

Archived