SASS Wire Forum

What do you do about a rabid wolf and his pack?

Trailrider #896

You have a rabid wolf leading a pack that is terrorizing the neighborhood and beyond.  Other wolves in the pack are all over the place, killing people and making everyone afraid.  You have a village elder who goes out and shoots this beast, as several of his predecessors declined to do. Now a lot of the villagers, even some of the other elders are saying he shouldn't have killed the bad wolf because of what the other wolves in the pack might do in return.  Indeed, some of the other village council are saying the elder should have gotten their approval before going after the beast!  Apparently, they would rather have the beast still loose upon the countryside!  :angry::angry::angry:

You'll always have a bunch of cowardly sheep (villagers), regardless of situations.

When given the opportunity to rid the 'Pack' of its rabid 'Alpha Male'..... take the 

opportunity and do it.  

..........Widder

Ya, but part of that Trump extended pack are damn dumb.

If your a dog, I always give this advise......

Be careful where you lift your leg....... Someone might have a BB gun!

Hopefully it won’t stop until they are all wiped out. 

15 hours ago, Trailrider #896 said:

You have a rabid wolf leading a pack that is terrorizing the neighborhood and beyond.  Other wolves in the pack are all over the place, killing people and making everyone afraid.  You have a village elder who goes out and shoots this beast, as several of his predecessors declined to do. Now a lot of the villagers, even some of the other elders are saying he shouldn't have killed the bad wolf because of what the other wolves in the pack might do in return.  Indeed, some of the other village council are saying the elder should have gotten their approval before going after the beast!  Apparently, they would rather have the beast still loose upon the countryside!  :angry::angry::angry:

I like your story but you left out that alot of the village elders hated the village elder that shot the beast and no matter what he does they will disagree!

The same "group" rioted to make peace and stop the Civil War. They thought before that we were too hard on the Mexicans.

They wanted the Europeans to sort out their own problems during WW I.

The Marines were in gorilla wars in South and Central America during the 20s and 30s. That same group said we were evil racists and corporate  toadies.

They supported the Communist takeover of Russia. 

They were were upset that we expanded the military before WW II.

One communist member of the House voted against declaring war after Pearl Harbor.

That group celebrated the communist takeovers of China, Korea, Cuba, SE Asia, etc.

They protested the Vietnam War.

They passe the bill that forbade us killing evil heads of state like we used to do.

They continually fight for low budgets and stupid gender laws that hamper our military.

It's nice to know that they are drowning in tears because we blew that Iranian slime into tiny shards.

It makes me happy to know that at least one thing hasn't changed despite the fact that I am a Grand Patron and it seems that everything else has!

GUESS WHO?????   :wub:

Was watching "Meet the Depressed" this morning (which I seldom do since Lawrence Spivak left the show years back).  A senator being interviewed said we should have consulted Congress and our "allies" before doing anything about this mad wolf.  By the time that had been done, the wolf would have been closer than 15 miles to our embassy, and probably back out of the way.  In this day and age of high speed communications/intelligence you don't have time for "consultations"; you either strike or forgetaboudit.

As for trying diplomacy, it seems an English head-of-state talked to a German head-of-state and stated that we would "Have peace in our time!"  You see where that got the world. :(  Also recall somebody saying, "If they want war, let it begin here!" :angry:

It is reported (on CNN) that the mad wolf was on his way to  "negotiate" about the situation... when he was "assassinated".

You know, I have often heard the phrase, "Beware the Truce of the Bear", but never Googled the title.  It is a poem written by Rudyard Kipling, about an old blind beggar who tells his tale of woe, how he went hunting for the Bear That Walks Like a Man.  How when he came face-to-face with the beast it stood  up and looked like a pathetic creature praying, and he held his fire...until it ripped his face off!  Every stanza, the old beggar ends with, "Beware the Truce of the Bear!" :ph34r:

Are  you talking about the Northam/Bloomburg pack?

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 10:58 AM, J-BAR #18287 said:

If a war is going to happen I’d rather it start before the other side has nukes. :ph34r:

I have an answer to your statement, but I fear it would sound too horrifying to post here.  According to several sources, that Ukrainian B737 was actually shot down by an Iranian SAM! :o  (At least that is what Canadian PM Trudeau is saying, as there were a number of Canadian citizens aboard!  Wonder if Canada or the Ukraine is going to do anything about this? :unsure:  Why do we have to do it all? :angry:

On 1/5/2020 at 12:14 PM, Mud Marine,SASS#54686 Life said:

Are  you talking about the Northam/Bloomburg pack?

Not only rabid, but I believe they gots the mange and worms.  Not to mention fleas.  Mebbe even ticks.  <_<

Archived