SASS Wire Forum

SOLD - Lucchese & Nocona Boots for Sale

Texas Maverick

I have 3 pair of used boots for sale. Two pair are Lucchese and the other is Nocona. The Lucchese's are top of the line boots.

Sadly, I have outgrown them and need to find them new homes. They are all 10 1/2 D. They are about 8 or 9 years old but have been completely gone through by the boot cobbler when he put on the new soles and heels. I wore them for a while but got to the point I could not get my foot into them any longer and they have sat in the closet for about the last 5 years. You can tell from the pictures they have had very little wear since they were gone through and resoled. They have a lot of life still in them.

I will combine shipping if more than one pair purchased.

I have tried to describe them as best I could from comparing them with boots from the Lucchese and Nocona web sites.

Pair One / Lucchese Black Cherry - T3012R4 / 38823    10½ D  Asking $100 plus shipping - SOLD TO Russ the Red

DETAILS

The boots have cushioned insoles and are full welt construction. A combination of quality, comfort, style and price is a Lucchese boot. This pair is black cherry leather. Boots have majestic pull straps with chain stitching.

·      13" Shaft Height

·      Black Cherry Leather Foot & Shaft

·      Black Piping

·      Black Chain Stitch Accents

·      Round Toe

·      Leather Outsole

·      Single Stitched Welt

·      Pull Straps with Chain Stitch

·      Made in the USA

1570761052_LuccheseCherryBoots.thumb.jpg.1de6097d0c825e55ff83eb5e8c9a6239.jpg

1104146706_LuccheseCherrybottoms.thumb.jpg.cdac1fa20fbb05447c6034d0e5ed5d3c.jpg

297538814_LuccheseCherryInside.thumb.jpg.e4d5f399bc5846856eeb13a79cb2873b.jpg

Pair Two / Lucchese Burnished Antique Whiskey - P1342 / 81360    10½ D  Asking $100 plus shipping - SOLD TO 40Chevy

DETAILS

The boots have cushioned insoles and are full welt construction. A combination of quality, comfort, style and price is a Lucchese boot. This pair is Burnished Antique Whiskey leather. Boots have majestic pull straps with chain stitching.

·      14" Shaft Height

·      Burnished Antique Whiskey Leather Foot & Shaft

·      Burnished Antique Whiskey Piping

·      White Chain Stitch Accents

·      Medium Round Toe

·      Leather Outsole

·      Single Stitched Welt

·      Pull Straps with Chain Stitch

·      Made in the USA

508502504_LuccheseTanBoots3.thumb.jpg.90f20b2c270a0704033632e38fa2d9bc.jpg

861018905_LuccheseTanbottoms.thumb.jpg.9f827fb5ff71272286cfae33c5ccb9a9.jpg

1134948377_LuccheseTanInside.thumb.jpg.2792402be66398254675c52d985dbed8.jpg

Pair Three / Nocona Black - 49607    10½ D  Asking $60 plus shipping - SOLD TO SHADOWCASTER

DETAILS

The Nocona Black is a 13-inch tall Men's western boot that upholds the western tradition. Its polished black leather exterior is classic and simple and features an all-black stitch pattern along the upper. The medium round toe and unit heel are crafted to feel comfortable in and out of the stirrup and the cushioned insole provides support for the foot throughout the day.

• ·      13" Shaft Height
  • ·      Black Leather Foot & Shaft
  • ·      Black Piping
  • ·      Black Chain Stitch Accents
  • ·      Round Toe
  • ·      Leather Outsole
  • ·      Single Stitched Welt
  • ·      Pull Straps with Chain Stitch
  • ·      Made in the USA

1489311676_NoconaBlackBoots2.thumb.jpg.d287211ad9e91eabe429ad45da8fe5ff.jpg

669640230_NoconaBlackBottoms.thumb.jpg.7c36f6c26edd39493e8db29a73acc23a.jpg

115359299_NoconaBlackInside.thumb.jpg.319f2a7f7772343e48b65347accc2370.jpg

First I will take it gets a pair. Just let me know which pair you want.

Thanks

Texas Maverick

To give more insight to the boots. I have gained weight over the years and  now wear an 11 EE. But the main problem I have is my ankles don't bend enough anymore for me to get my foot into a boot any longer. I have had to go with Tecovas with the zipper on the side and a pair of Ariat that lace up. The size of these boots are pretty normal. However, that being said they are worn and broke in so should be a little wider than when new.  The boots are in very good shape after getting them refurbished.

Thanks

TM

I’ll take the black, if still available.32159 will be zip code to figure shipping.

Cliff

9 minutes ago, Shadowcaster said:

I’ll take the black, if still available.32159 will be zip code to figure shipping.

Cliff

Shadowcaster, they are yours. I will get them boxed up and ready  to go our on Monday. I will send you my paypal account if that is how you want to pay.  I will try to get a shipping cost and let you know so we both are in agreement.

Thanks

TM

Ok, the Black Cherry have been sold to Russ the Red and the Black ones to Shadowcaster. Once I receive funds they will go out on Monday.

Thanks

TM

I have bought things on here before, but I forget how to get your address to send PayPal. My email is russboyd98@yahoo.com.

You can either log into your account at Paypal.com and send money or I can send an invoice to your email address. Let me know which way you would like to proceed.

Thanks

TM

Money sent via PayPal. Couldn't be easier.

Thanks very much for breaking these in. They look beautiful and I will treat them accordingly.

15 minutes ago, Russ The Red said:

Thanks very much for breaking these in. They look beautiful and I will treat them accordingly.

Your very welcome. Lucchese make the best boots and you should get a lot of years wear out of them. Please message me your address and I will get them ready to ship. I see you live in Westminster. I used to live them a long time ago and then we moved to Parker/Elizabeth area. Our daughter just moved from Lakewood and is now in St. Petersburg, FL but wants to go back to the Denver area. We are now just north of Austin and loving it. I can shoot every weekend if I desire. I usually keep it to two weekends right now.

Thanks

TM

18 hours ago, Russ The Red said:

Russ,

I need your contact info for shipping them to you. I also sent you a PM but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks

TM

Archived