SASS Wire Forum

RCBS RS-5 Single Stage, RCBS Scale, RCBS Handprimer

I got this used several years ago and haven’t used it. Press has some rust on handle( see pic) but appears to be in good shape.Speer reloading manual #12. RCBS model 5-0-5 reloading scale.RCBS hand priming tool. Loading block and funnel. Asking $100 and would like to sell FTF in Tulsa area.

8753DEF1-B008-4EB7-81A6-8A10E9F4CE29.jpeg

E84C7BF3-7754-46C9-9B5B-7A343F62B646.jpeg

371B0B8D-9B50-47A0-BD32-E1232F1FCDA2.jpeg

82E4E137-5B83-49ED-8ADB-188DA5480B5A.jpeg

3383E106-687A-4941-A316-982712CCBB77.jpeg

C55E49F7-F426-4B1B-AB66-E1F1B3BA2510.jpeg

E67B824B-BC4D-4F8B-9D49-20BB6BFE8D8B.jpeg

E7CA918B-6DA5-4767-A726-9E7B1DD3B7B2.jpeg

EFC8804C-7848-4613-8D9C-00A9398ABC79.jpeg

Good Morning:

If you are willing to split-up & ship, I would be interested in the hand priming unit.

Thanks

--Dawg

54 minutes ago, Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 said:

Good Morning:

If you are willing to split-up & ship, I would be interested in the hand priming unit.

Thanks

--Dawg

I may bite on the press itself if you change your mind on splitting up.

Flat rate boxes come in lots of sizes! :)

CC89893

58 minutes ago, Lone Rider SASS#32091 said:

I won’t be at Landrun. If you’re going to be in the Tulsa area I would be happy to meet you. Thanks.

sorry the closest ill get to Tulsa is Landrun, If ya want to figure shipping cost and let me know, I'm still interested in all of it.

Come on rider... Flint Hills is a great Pard, do him a solid.

Sneaky

2 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Come on rider... Flint Hills is a great Pard, do him a solid.

Sneaky

But in fairness, My inquiry about buying the press was before his. :)

I do respect Lone Riders decision, they are his toys to do with as he pleases! 
:FlagAm:

My apologies, I did not see that you were indeed first in line.

Wish you both the best of luck. 

Sneaky

• 1 month later...

I still have this and don’t need it. I will ship it if someone is interested in the whole package for $75 plus shipping. I stopped by the UPS store. The package weighs about 12 lbs. and they will charge me about $15 to pack it for shipping. The price would be $75 plus $15 plus whatever the actual shipping cost to you would be, I would guess another $15-20 would get it to most people. It would ship from area code 74019. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Lone Rider SASS#32091 said:

I still have this and don’t need it. I will ship it if someone is interested in the whole package for $75 plus shipping. I stopped by the UPS store. The package weighs about 12 lbs. and they will charge me about $15 to pack it for shipping. The price would be $75 plus $15 plus whatever the actual shipping cost to you would be, I would guess another $15-20 would get it to most people. It would ship from area code 74019. Thanks.

I will take it for whatever the price adds up to 37083.

21 hours ago, Captain Clark said:

Unbelievable :huh:

I know,,, he could have contacted you about it. I'm sure for that price you woulda bought it all. Not good on his part at all!

2 hours ago, Flinthills Dawg said:

I know,,, he could have contacted you about it. I'm sure for that price you woulda bought it all. Not good on his part at all!

And you were the next one in line it looked like to me. I guess things go like this for a reason.... :(

On 2/24/2020 at 8:13 PM, Captain Clark said:

And you were the next one in line it looked like to me. I guess things go like this for a reason.... :(

Well I didn't end up buying it.

I’m not sure I understand your complaint. I stated that I did not want to sell individual pieces and wanted to sell as a package. I responded to the people that were interested in purchasing as I wanted to sell it. If you were interested in the whole package you should have stated that and not tell me you are only interested in a certain piece. I don’t appreciate the criticism but that is your right I guess. It didn’t sell because of the shipping costs which turned out to be more than what I was asking for the package. I don’t want to start an issue here so I will make this my last post on the subject. Thanks.

Archived