SASS Wire Forum

A Sleeping Man and a Goat Sleeping In Front Of An Adult Book Store

Cypress Sun

21 minutes ago, Tequila Chase said:

Made me wonder why a man was at an adult book store with a goat in the car.  :wacko:

Yaas, My little chickadee.

Duffield

1 hour ago, Crazy Gun Barney, SASS #2428 said:

Saw the topic and assumed this was the start of a raunchy joke!!

I’m kinda disappointed.

58 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

I’m kinda disappointed.

I can't post my goat jokes here as it is a family friendly saloon (pun intended) and I would get banned. If you would like to hear my favorite goat joke, let me know and I'll pm you.

But what about the guy left in the "bookstore" does he/she know yet?  Can you imagine tell anyone "someone stole my goat and pickup while I was in the dirty bookstore" Oh boy that deserves a dirty goat story.  I do feel that the goat is an innocent victim here  

53 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

I can't post my goat jokes here as it is a family friendly saloon (pun intended) and I would get banned. If you would like to hear my favorite goat joke, let me know and I'll pm you.

First, I don't see a pun.

Second, and much more important, ALWAYS CAPITALIZE SALOON!

9 minutes ago, Alpo said:

First, I don't see a pun.

Second, and much more important, ALWAYS CAPITALIZE SALOON!

Kinda slow on the jokes too, aren’t you alpo?

1 hour ago, Cypress Sun said:

PM sent.

Is it bad of me that, when I read the article's title over on Fox news this morning, My first thought was, "Please don't let this have happened in Alabama?"

This one ranks right up there with the little girl at the mud bogging who stuck her head in a truck's exhaust pipe and got it stuck- in Minnesota.

Personal note on this, my brother lives about 2 miles from the adult book store in this story.  I spoke to him and he said it was on the news there.  I guess it's good that he only raises cattle.

Archived