SASS Wire Forum

FS Winchester AA 12 ga hulls SOLD OUT

MOST, BUT NOT ALL, OF WHAT I HAVE LEFT ARE MORE THAN ONCE FIRED, STILL SOME ONCE FIRED IN THE MIX. they are a mix of once fired and more than once fired. I will try weed out bad ones but not guaranteeing there might not be one or two that slip past me. Very generous counts, Sold in lots of 500 hulls delivered for $42.00. Shipping cost more than the hulls. I can do pay pal, personal check or a postal or bank money order.

Send email to outlawgambler@gmail.com ----i DO NOT GET NOTIFICATIONS OF REPLY'S ON THIS PAGE.

DSCN1725.jpg

DSCN1724.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I am not but if you are interested in some hulls shipped to you I am reducing the price per hull to $.03 with actual shipping cost applied.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll take 500 also!

PLEASE CANCEL THIS ORDER! I FOUND A BUNCH OF THESE AND A PARD OF MINE HAS SOME FOR ME!

SO SORRY

RYE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2020 at 12:21 PM, Classic Old West Arms said:

Mostly they are once fired but there may be some fired more than once. I will try to weed out bad ones but not guaranteeing there might not be one or two that slip past my old eyes...  I HAVE ONE BOX PACKED READY TO SHIP THAT IS ADVERTISED IN TITLE. I will sell whatever amount you want for $.05 per hull delivered. Post on this ad how many you want and then send me your info to outlawgambler@gmail.com   I will pack your count and advise you of total cost. I can do pay pal, personal check or a postal or bank money order.

DSCN1725.jpg

DSCN1724.jpg

I’d like 500 of them pleas pm me

• 3 months later...

Archived