SASS Wire Forum

Classic Cowboy/Cowgirl Shootist of the Year Awards Ceremony at Winter Range 2020

Dragon Hill Dave #59561

Received some unpleasant news yesterday that almost derailed the trip, but Doc cleared me to travel on the one condition that I circle the wagons for the night when I get tired no matter how far I have traveled. Found out why my hands have been shaking. Stage Two Parkinson's Disease. How I shoot the warmups will determine if I shoot the match, but hoping the meds stabilize it. One more kick in the gut. Last two years have not been pleasant, but I am grateful to my cowboy family that is helping me through all this muck. Looking forward to seeing all of you at the dinner and the range, and thank you once again

Dave

Add Insanity and I to the list.

I am sure all the Classics will make sure we get Stirrup tucked in early!!

Congrats SturrupTrouble!

Looking forward to WR 2020!

A dryer warmer one I'm sure!!!

Asa

Still time to let us know you are coming. While the drinking at the Buffalo Chip  starts at 6 and dinner is at 7, the awards will likely be closer to 8pm. So even if you can;'t make the cocktail hour or even the dinner, come out and honor our Classic Cowboy and Classic Cowgirl Shootists of the Year. Stirrup Trouble and Mattie Mahala West.

Tonight's the night. See ya there.

Thanks DHD for putting this event together. Great night, great food and even greater friends. It was fun to put faces with names we all know. Blackjack Zak dropped in late to say HI but most had left by then. 

Forgot picture.

IMG_20200228_091631004~2.jpg

I was a fun night, and thank you to everyone. I enjoyed seeing all of you. Sorry I couldn't stay later, but I was shooting early wave today

A very heartfelt congratulations again Stirrup. You definitely deserve it. Definitely great seeing you again.

Archived