SASS Wire Forum

HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone

Yul Lose

Been fighting a sore throat and cold the last few days so I’m headed to bed early this New Year’s Eve. Stay safe everyone.

D4C7AEB5-05F9-49B4-8143-824AF555D9BC.jpeg

Happy New Year, Yul. :)

We went to bed at 10:00. Then the fireworks started around midnight then the idiots with liquid backbones (I am assuming) and guns started shooting at around 12:15 and that all didn’t end until after 1:00 but with an occasional popper until around 3:00 and for some odd reason I was wide awake at 4:00.

Shoulda wore earplugs to bed. 

I fell asleep watching Star Trek The Next Generation at 10:00, woke up at 12:30!!!:lol:

Happy New Year to you Yule. Hope it's a great year for all. Get well soon!!

Jax T

I partied like a wild animal.
Beat my ear into the pillow like a champion!
(Hey, even us wild animals like a good night's rest!)
I worked every holiday for a quarter of a century, back when I was young and skinny and put my life under the lights and siren.

It feels kinda good to sleep through the major holidays now!

Happy New Year Yul and to the rest of the SASS family. Unlike usual, I stayed up until about 1:30am and then went to bed with earplugs in.

Hope ya get to feeling better, them blackeye peas will help!

Feel better soon. The wife and I actually went out and made it well past midnight. Went to the Legendary Surf Ballroom and watched the Vic Ferrari Band with some friends. Not used to being up til 3:00am anymore. For those that have not heard of the Surf...that was where Buddy Holly...the Big Bopper ...and Ritchie Valens played for rhe last time. They were killed in a small plane crash leaving in bad weather.

One cannot go to bed early on New Year's Eve when there is access to a black powder cannon.

Nothing like the smell of gunpowder and the taste of good scotch at 12:01 a.m.

Only the best of 2020 to you all!!

Happy New Year to all the SASS cowboys and cowgirls, may your new year be prosperous and all your matches be shot clean. 

Archived