SASS Wire Forum

Sometimes you gotta climb off the Bull$h!t espress

Brew some coffee, cook some biscuits, warm up the leftover sausage gravy, and watch  some OLD Tom and Jerry cartoons. Seems to be working well so far.

Happy New Year pards and pardetts.

JHC

Looney Tunes for me.

Bugs and the gang.

Always great to see the Roadrunner and Mr Wylie E Coyote at play.

:D

Those old cartoons sure can take us back.

Lots of good choices. A week or so back we gutted our Dish Network down to bare bones. Our contract ran out and they jacked our bill up $40 a month. And the jackasses still don't have Fox Sports Southwest so I can watch the Rangers. Lost lots of good channels, but bill dropped from $120 to $40 dollars a month. We were paying for a b*ttload of channels and MAYBE watched 10. If they pull their head out and get Fox SSW back I might upgrade come baseball season. I'm still chapped at missing half the season last year, but still payed for it!

JHC :angry:

Baby Girl is so grateful I did not introduce the Grandsons to the three stooges.  Loved Rocky/Bullwinkle, Fractured Fairy Tales, Beanie & Cecil, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.  Let 'em watch Little Shop of Horrors (SIL's response:  Fine.  Now YOU take them to the dentist).

12 hours ago, MizPete said:

Baby Girl is so grateful I did not introduce the Grandsons to the three stooges.  Loved Rocky/Bullwinkle, Fractured Fairy Tales, Beanie & Cecil, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.  Let 'em watch Little Shop of Horrors (SIL's response:  Fine.  Now YOU take them to the dentist).

Whaaaaat? I could watch the Stooges all day long. Were talking ALL DAY LONG! But I don't generally bonk people on the head or poke 'em in the eyes.

JHC

Archived