SASS Wire Forum

Stoeger SXS 12 Gauge for Sale - SPF

Kid Drover

Good, sturdy, workhorse Stoeger for sale.  The stock is cut to a 13" length.  Perfect for medium or smaller stature personnel.  The chambers are beveled and honed.   It has a large brass bead added to the front sight.  It has a nice rubber butt pad with a home made (but kind of nice) leather butt cover.  Price is $325.00 and I will pick up the freight within the continental 48 states.  Please be definite in your wording if you would like the shotgun.  I must send to a FFL.  

Thanks for stopping by,

Knob Creek Drover

P.S. - Happy New Year!!!

Side I.jpg

Side II.jpg

Chambers.jpg

Bead.jpg

The barrel length is 20".  It began life as an innocent mild manner Coach Gun.  It is now a mean, rooten-tooten straight shooten, rocking and rolling COACH GUN!  :D

Heck, Mark, the next time I am up your way, I'll bring a gallon or two of gumbo for FREE!!!

KCD

On 12/31/2019 at 8:48 AM, Knob Creek Drover said:

Good, sturdy, workhorse Stoeger for sale.  The stock is cut to a 13" length.  Perfect for medium or smaller stature personnel.  The chambers are beveled and honed.   It has a large brass bead added to the front sight.  It has a nice rubber butt pad with a home made (but kind of nice) leather butt cover.  Price is $325.00 and I will pick up the freight within the continental 48 states.  Please be definite in your wording if you would like the shotgun.  I must send to a FFL.  

Thanks for stopping by,

Knob Creek Drover

P.S. - Happy New Year!!!

Side I.jpg

Side II.jpg

Chambers.jpg

Bead.jpg

If still available, I will take it for $325 shipped.  PM on the way.

Archived