SASS Wire Forum

**ALL SOLD PP** CAS Firearms for Sale

Misty Moonshine

A huge thanks to everyone for your kind words, condolences, and support. All of the firearms have now sold, pending payment and delivery details. 

In gratitude,

Misty

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! 

As some of you may be aware, my Dad, Papa Moonshine passed away on Dec. 18- only 8 days after receiving a grim diagnosis. I'm grateful I was able to make it down in time and spend some time with him prior to his passing. In true Dad form, his only concern was that he left Mom with as much as he could. I assured him I would do my best to sell his SASS guns so that we could help to ease some of the financial burden.

He dove in head first purchasing the guns to shoot Cowboy with me- and then sent them all to Shotgun Boogie for Action Work. His set of guns were only used once- during the TX State match in 2017 that we shot together. He also started buying Mom some guns... they've never been fired. 

Below is a list of the firearms and the details of each. If you are interested in any of them, please reach out to me and let me know.

1-*** SOLD **** Set of Ruger New Model Vaqueros - consecutive serial #'s, 5.5" barrels, .357/.38 Cal. - Action Work by Shotgun Boogie, short-stroked with SASS style hammers.  Only used once (12 stages). The Action work alone on these 2 pistols was $2K. $2000 pair (Picture below)

*** SOLD ***2- Set of Colt Clones (Taylors/Uberti) pistols - consecutive serial #'s, 4.75" barrels, .357/.38 Cal. - Action Work by Shotgun Boogie. Never fired. $1000 pair (Picture below)

3- *** SOLD - TWO (2) Stoeger Coach guns, single trigger. One has never been fired, the other was only used once (12 stages). Both have Shotgun Boogie full action work to include: Lever opens to both sides, lever set to left side, opening angle extended, chambers funneled, big front site, keeps open. Action work alone was $500 each. $750 each (Pictures available upon request)

Misty Moonshine

coltclones.JPG

Rugers.JPG

sent you a message.

having said that, how long are the barrels on the shotguns?

Can you send pix to Raceshots@aol.com

Thanks-

Windy

I am glad you got to be with him.  Not easy loosing a parent.

Merry New Year and Beyond to you and yours.

I'm very sorry to hear about your dad. My wife and I sat with y'all at the 2017 Banquet and I remember him talking about how much fun he had at the match. Prayers to you and your family

Sam

Condolences also. My Dad also passed this past September, so understand what going through. Wish you the best.

I am sorry for your loss.  Our prayers are with you and your family.

Very sorry for your loss. My condoloences.

Jax T

Our condolences for your loss Misty. Prayers heading up.

Ellie & Eyesa

Archived