SASS Wire Forum

WTB (or trade for): XP-100.... NOW I GOT ONE!!!!

Mustang Gregg

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Howdy, Pards.  I'm looking for a Remington XP-100 with the small bolt face.

That'd be a .221 or .223, etc.  Almost any age or condition will be considered.

Trades?  I have some Rugers, M-92's, various SxS's to swap, if you're interested.

I'm not getting out of CAS.  I'm just moving some extra guns that we aren't shooting.

Merry Christmas, all,

Mustang

.221 Fireball - I just had to have one and bought it "as new" in 2005. Date code is 1979. I seriously doubt I've put even 20 rounds through it, and maybe just the 9 in the plastic box that have been fired. Original vinyl zipper case, Leupold M8 4x EER pistol scope & scope caps, 2 boxes of factory rounds, 100 new cases, Lee dies w/RCBS shellholder and lock rings. I bought it with the scope already on it, and I was pretty sure I had an original rear sight for it, but in the few minutes I just spent looking, I didn't find one. You'd be hard pressed to find a better example than this - I can get some better pics outside in natural light if you're interested.

There's an identical one on gunbroker right now - pistol, Leupold scope, vinyl case - for $1175 + shipping. I'll go $1000, insured & shipped, on this one with everything pictured, except my washing machine. :P

Not looking for any trades. 

xp100.jpg

I have 2 XP100s that I no longer use. One has the original .221 barrel and another .221 barrel that has been rechambered to .223. The other is in 7mmBR caliber . This is a rifle barrel that has been shortened and rechambered. 3 x Burris scope LER. both have wood stocks that are not original. I have never tried to load or fire the 7BR. $600 each. I can send pics. GR

Oops.  Sent PM

GR:

We are out of town.

I'll try to message you on a PM.

MG

Nope.  But I got them on the  thread above.

I am interested in the .221/.223 one.

I better talk to you on the phone or PM, though.

Mustang

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Pards.  I got one now.

• 1 month later...

Guys, please stop sending me messages trying to sell me one.

The last post (on 17 JAN) said the I have one now.

Thanks.

Archived