SASS Wire Forum

Baba Wawa

Pat Riot

Anyone else hear that stupid woman’s voice in the back of their mind when they hear the new year “2020”?

Now I hear she wants to be a part of the New Year Celebrations saying “This is Barbara Walters and this is 2020.”

Here’s  to hoping someone tells her to pound sand. 

Better than AOC.

Anyone else hear that stupid woman’s voice in the back of their mind when they hear the new year “2020”?

Now I hear she wants to be a part of the New Year Celebrations saying “This is Barbara Walters and this is 2020.”

Here’s  to hoping someone tells her to pound sand. 

Duct Tape, Pat, lots of duct tape.

10d438f7a5a43846d4b41c9c04860383.jpg

340ef0586d7f61d9a5fcea2c0042caf7.jpg

Hummmmm.  I have always thought ALL Bagpipes were ALL out of tune.  ALWAYS.

Worst instrument ever invented! The accordion is #2!!:P

Uhmmm... Not sure if you're being serious or not! So, yes, it is. 

Yes, I was serious. I have only drank that crud one time and I ever looked hard at the label. Afterwards, I never wanted to see the label again. ;) :blink:

Yes, I was serious. I have only drank that crud one time and I ever looked hard at the label. Afterwards, I never wanted to see the label again. ;) :blink:

Never tried it myself, and I'm not sad for having missed it. Just to add to today's useless trivia, the MD is for Mogen David. The 20/20 was originally for 20% alcohol in 20 oz. bottles. 

Never tried it myself, and I'm not sad for having missed it. Just to add to today's useless trivia, the MD is for Mogen David. The 20/20 was originally for 20% alcohol in 20 oz. bottles. 

:D I think the other 80% was rocket fuel...or JP5 at the very least. :lol:

Archived