SASS Wire Forum

The makers of Hogue gun grips are branching out.

Pat Riot

Looking at Hogue’s website today I came across this and thought “Wow! Okay...is there some new prank date or joke date on the calendar that I don’t know about?”

https://www.hogueinc.com/ultratouch-toilet-seats

Apparently, this is not a joke. It looks like a great idea as well. 

Another company headed down the hopper....

This HAS to be someone fiddling with the web site.......(Apparently not; but my brain says that it should be; I can't picture the Boardroom conversation "So, guys, we're enlarging the product line by adding padded heated toilet seats" not being accompanied by raucous laughter and bad jokes...) 

LL

It is legit. You can even buy them on Amazon.

Apparently I bought the unheated version back in 2009 by accident at Home Depot. It is different than any other toilet seat I have ever seen.

The wife loved it so a few months later I tried to buy another for our second bath room but the store didn't have any more. Being as the packaging went into the trash bin I had no idea who made it and the actual seat has no maker markings that I can find. Been searching for another one ever since without success. Now maybe I have found it. 

My wife would love it. Unfortunately the outlets are on the other side of the room.

Archived