SASS Wire Forum

Instant Karma, Just Add Stupid

Subdeacon Joe

Saw something similar a while back. The battery was low on my helmet camera so I didn’t get video. :(
A knucklehead flipped on their turn signal (at least they did that) and proceeded to move into the carpool lane across double yellows and almost hit a CHP Motor Patrol Officer at 04:30 in the morning. 
I am guessing his or her ticket fees were very high if not astronomical if they had been drinking. 

Idiots Abound!

Only thing close to that that I ever saw was at a red light.  I was 3rd car in the left turn lane waiting for the light to change.  In the next lane there was a VW Bug with a cop behind him, also on a red light.  When the cross traffic lights went to yellow the driver of the VW made a left turn. I saw the cop shake his head, flip on his lights and follow.  

A thing of beauty.

A thing of beauty.

Like when a speeder blows by you when you are already stealing a couple MPH over the speed limit, and then you see them pulled over about a mile down the road.  Such justice is so sweet.  :)

Wonder how these people get through the day without a visit to the ER?

Watched a guy once at a stoplight in front of a fully marked squad (me), pull out in front of a fire truck (lights and siren) forcing the fire truck to brake hard and swerve into another lane.

He was absolutely stunned that he was getting a ticket.

Archived