SASS Wire Forum

Reminder

Subdeacon Joe

And, unlike the Y2K fiasco, we'll have a couple of famous dates to look forward to....

Check out the chick on the far right.  She does indeed have an extra gear in her twerk.

John Bromfield was a movie actor in the old days. He used to give Thompson SMG demonstrations at outdoor expositions. He drew indian heads on tin sheets. I always wanted one. After the Marine Corps where we still had them and the grunts guarded me with them, I bought one before 1968!!!!  :D

Sadly, I can no longer afford to shoot drawings onto tin and/or plywood. I can't afford them nor the ammunition!!!! :(

John Bromfield was a movie actor in the old days. He used to give Thompson SMG demonstrations at outdoor expositions. He drew indian heads on tin sheets. I always wanted one. After the Marine Corps where we still had them and the grunts guarded me with them, I bought one before 1968!!!!  :D

Sadly, I can no longer afford to shoot drawings onto tin and/or plywood. I can't afford them nor the ammunition!!!! :(

That's just terrible. I'll trade ya 2 tin sheets and a case of 45 ammo for that Tommy gun. Oh and if you'll let me borrow the tin sheets and the ammo for a couple hours. 

Thanks for the lovely offers. Unfortunately, I intend to clutch  my Thompson and bible to the end. Sorry friends and the Hillary/Northam/Bloomburg crowd.  ;)

Archived