SASS Wire Forum

Tejas Caballeros Homecoming Shoot-A free shoot!

Dragon Hill Dave #59561

The Tejas Caballeros are hosting a free shoot on Saturday January 18, 2020 at their Determination, Texas range near Blanco, Texas. Also hosting a chili, cobbler, and cornbread cookoff, so lots of good food there as well. Great opportunity to try out the range if you haven't been or come back and shoot with the Cabs if it has been awhile.

Announcing the 2020 Homecoming Shoot. A gift to members and guests of the

Tejas Caballeros Cowboy Shooting Club.

In this season of gifts and giving the Governing Body of the Tejas Caballeros Cowboy Shooting Club has voted to offer a gift to its members and guests who have contributed to the success of the club. All are welcome and all are free. If you haven;t been to our range at Determination Texas, here is a low cost way to try it out. You will get some good food too.

Saturday January 18, 2020 the Tejas Caballeros offer a completely FREE HOMECOMING SHOOT.

There’ll be fast new stages to shoot and a sprinkling of ‘old time’ just for fun shooting scenarios of when Cowboy Shooting was less about how fast one shot and more about just having fun.

And, there is more!

A Chili Cooking Contest

A Fruit Cobbler Cooking Contest

A Cornbread Cooking Contest

With trophy and cash prize for the best cooks!

All of this and more celebrating Cowboy Action Shooting and the folks who’ve made it so much fun for the Tejas Caballeros Cowboy Shooting Club.

3rd Saturday, January 18, 2020

Determination Texas

8545 Ranch Road 1623

Blanco, TX 78606

Homecoming Registration 2020.doc

Gotta shoot the Cabs!  

I’ll be there! 

Come on down Al! We would love to see you again and this is the perfect time to do it. Tejas Caballeros is where I attended my first intro to Cowboy Action Shooting class and I have been hooked ever since.

It was my first match with the Cabs too. They have been building a great range. We have the mine cart and the down-range outlaw cabin, along with a gallows, jail, and four other stages with a fifth being constructed now. 

See you at the match on the 18th! Free!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived