SASS Wire Forum

Jingle Bells

Subdeacon Joe

Nice video SDJ.

Thanks for sharing.

Couple of observations....

1. There appeared to be a 7th musician; however, they must have been banished as their instrument can be seen in the fire.
  2. There are two (2) armed personnel, so what's up with that?

Nice video SDJ.

Thanks for sharing.

1. There appeared to be a 7th musician; however, they must have been banished as their instrument can be seen in the fire.

Yeti are attracted to music...everyone knows that. :P

@Pat Riot, SASS #13748

Yeti are attracted to music...everyone knows that. :P

image.png.39e8441ce19d256c18fa6cc5eeb78b4b.png

Nice video SDJ.

Thanks for sharing.

What's wrong with being properly armed? And why should they hide the fact that they are prepared for danger from 4 as well as two legged threats?

Besides I go everywhere armed. Common sense dictates that it is the prudent thing to do.

Jingle Bells was first sung in 1869 in a church in Savannah, Ga, according to a historic marker by that church.

I guess it must have been Yankee occupiers since there likely was not a sleigh for miles.

I guess it must have been Yankee occupiers since there likely was not a sleigh for miles.

I was thinking along those lines on Christmas Eve while listening to some of the Christmas songs.  Jingle Bells.  White Christmas. Silver Bells.  And others.  Northern Europe/New England traditions.  I was raised (ask my wife, she'll say I never grew up) in Southern California. "White Christmas" meant a sandy beach and a heavy surf.

Archived