SASS Wire Forum

Creeker Writing Stages

Creeker, SASS #43022

Attended the Nevada Rangers shoot in December here in Las Vegas.

Over the course of the match - Montana Prairie Dog mentioned he was getting tired of writing stages.

I piped up and mentioned that since stepping down from President and Match Director of Eldorado - that was one of the few things I missed doing.

One thing lead to another.

So announcing the stages for Nevada Rangers monthly match in January 2020 will be Creeker written stages.

The Rangers shoot Saturday AND Sunday - six stages each day - two separate matches - shooters are welcome to shoot either or both.

Saturday Jan 11 and Sunday Jan 12.  Sign ups at 8am - Shooting begins at 9am.

I will attach the stages for your purview and amusement.

If you are going to be in Las Vegas or interested in making the drive - the Nevada Rangers shoot at the Clark County Shooting park north of Las Vegas.

https://www.nevadarangers.com/

http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/parks/Pages/clark-county-shooting-park.aspx

2020 January Nevada Rangers.pdf

That's gonna be a 'memorable' match. ^_^

Really like the Pikes Peak  sweep.

OLG 

I went to the well on this one and dug out some of my old favorite sweeps and sequences.

The Musketeer, Pikes Peak, Creeker, Buffalo Sam, IRS, Scorpion, Charming...

And a couple of new ones; Quickly and Painted Lady.

And tacked a silly name on some five shot dumps, just to justify the starting line. 

Your reputation precedes you we shot the creeker sweep this last weekend at cowtown. Don't remember the sequence, but everyone seemed to enjoy it - or they were just happy to move to the next stage. Lol

Hells Comin 

Your reputation precedes you we shot the creeker sweep this last weekend at cowtown. Don't remember the sequence, but everyone seemed to enjoy it - or they were just happy to move to the next stage. Lol

Hells Comin 

Some sweeps and sequences are like crossing an old rickety bridge...

"Yayyy!  I survived - lets do it again."

:blink:

Well there goes the neighborhood :lol:

There's no escaping...

Well, unless you simply skip the shoot.

But don't do that.

I'm even going to set the steel at Creeker approved distances - Yee haa.  

The only downside to the shooting park is the unavailability of side berms and downrange movement.

But they will be set for full throttle fun.

Creeker,thank you so much I wrote for the Rangers for 11 years the last 2 just almost became like a job, I am so happy to have someone of your caliber write the stages for a while P Dog

Low caliber?  

I appreciate the kind words.  

And I certainly understand our hobby turning in to work;

been there, done that, got the T shirt.

I had a couple out of state shooters asking if I will be writing stages in the future; so if given the opportunity - I'll do some more for you; after the ladies handle the February Valentine's match.

Archived