SASS Wire Forum

How We Process CDC Warnings

Subdeacon Joe

Oh, I ate some cookie dough once that changed my whole concept of eating raw eggs. Without going into details let’s just say it won’t happen again. ;)

Oh, I ate some cookie dough once that changed my whole concept of eating raw eggs. Without going into details let’s just say it won’t happen again. ;)

To the best of my knowledge all commercial cookie dough is now safe to eat. Dunno if they removed the eggs or just pasteurized them or what. Alls I know is that it ruined the taste of the cookies. At least the dough still tastes pretty good. 

So I guess you never put a raw egg in a beer and slugged it down??:P

I did it a couple times with my dad and my uncle on Christmas Eve! It wasn't bad, that egg just slides right on down!!:lol:

So I guess you never put a raw egg in a beer and slugged it down??:P

I did it a couple times with my dad and my uncle on Christmas Eve! It wasn't bad, that egg just slides right on down!!:lol:

I used to...Then one day the cookie dough incident occurred and I haven't since. ;)

Archived