SASS Wire Forum

Wtb ruger blackhawk

Hells Comin

I've got a pair with consecutive s/n's that I used for CAS a year or two. They were tuned by Mid-Md Gun Repair. Have all the accessories. Switched to NM Vaqueros for some reason. I'll post photos tomorrow. We can discuss price later. I prefer to keep one, but if you want both OK. They have been safe queens for years.

Sorry that I've not posted pics today as got tied up in Christmas stuff. Will do so tomorrow am. They are not consecutively numbered as I mixed them up with a pair of Single Sixes which are consecutive. Will price the Blackhawks at $450 each + shipping by my FFL.

Ok I'll take both.

Ol Easy Greasy :D

Hells Coming - Sorry about the delay in posting and responding. Had a bunch of Christmas stuff to deal with. Following are some pics to give you an idea of what's there: 

I bought these new in late 2007. They were worked on by Cash Cauldwell at Mid-MD gun repair in Thurmont. MD: "Smooth actions, set triggers to 2-1/2 lbs, widen rear sight notch." I finally removed the sight blades; they are included but not installed. It was easier to use the big U on the sights for CAS. IMGP1217.thumb.JPG.51fc20525938e2df3a78abc0b649f23d.JPGThere is some holster wear as they were used for several years. Only shot w/.38's using 3.0 Clays under a 125gr. RNFP. Always worked fine, but for some long-forgotten reason switched to NMV's in stainless. They have been safe queens for years. Price is $900 for them + I'll split shipping cost. PM me with your FFL info and we can make arrangements after Christmas.

IMGP1218.JPG

IMGP1219.JPG

IMGP1220.JPG

IMGP1221.JPG

Archived