SASS Wire Forum

Winter Solstice

Utah Bob #35998

First day of winter. Clear skies and 23°. They say this will be the busiest shopping day of the season. Not for me. I’m even done with my gift wrapping, except for the stuff that hasn’t been delivered yet. The last 2 gifts for Carol are supposed to be here Monday.
Stuff for the relatives....who knows? :wacko:

Celebrated by taking a nice doe with my muzzleloader this morning. Was sitting with my daughter. She has never seen a deer shot as a spectator before. Fun day. Beautiful day in the woods.

Now on to ice fishing!

I celebrated by going to a gun show, nothing I really wanted then went for a walk in the park. 50 degrees and sunny B)

Our 49th anniversary today.   Son and daughter-in-law came down from Minneapolis area and granddaughter and husband came up from Huston area.  Other son and great-grandson was there. Other granddaughter had to work.  We met at Cracker Barrel.   It was packed.  We later got together at hotel son and daughter-in-law were staying and visited in the lobby.  

90 days until spring!

Finished my shopping this morning and will wrap Monday while she is at work.

The lake isn’t near frozen yet and probably won’t be for a few weeks 

My grandchildren enjoy getting more gifts after Christmas!!!   :D

Spent the day with my wife shopping at Costco and food shopping then I took my Glock 34 and my S&W 63 to the range. Odd combo, I know, but I wanted to dial their adjustable sights in a little better. 

Yay! The days are going to start getting longer again...;)

51 degrees and sunny!! Yippee!!! I'm going for a walk, get the car washed and listen to the Browns get killed by the Ravens!:P

4 days in a row at 50 + degrees!! Forecast says the next week or so will be in the high 40’s and 50’s!!! B)

Will be the 3rd warmest Christmas on record for the area. Upper 60's and been that way all week. Going out bow hunting tomorrow morning.

Will be the 3rd warmest Christmas on record for the area. Upper 60's and been that way all week. Going out bow hunting tomorrow morning.

I wish you luck! They are in their winter herds here now. See no deer then WOW the field is full. What a rush it was.

Frozen 2 with grandchildren and ex.

First day of winter. Clear skies and 23°. They say this will be the busiest shopping day of the season. Not for me. I’m even done with my gift wrapping, except for the stuff that hasn’t been delivered yet. The last 2 gifts for Carol are supposed to be here Monday.
Stuff for the relatives....who knows? 
:wacko:

No joy today. Maybe a a Christmas Eve delivery? Gooey.

Archived