SASS Wire Forum

The Gunslinger Radio show

hud

12 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

Sorry guys, but your toll free number don't work from here ....... and no-one answered the station regular phone when I tried that one.

Aww man. I'm sorry.  I'll get that figured out. Let me know when you can try again 

Ok everyone, this Sundays show is going to be a SASS "round table". I've got Frederick Jackson Turner, Jokers Wild, Coffee, and hopefully a few more coming in to discuss SASS. Like, how long have you been  shooting,  how has SASS has changed your life.  Hope you can tune in. Or call, 1 800 222 5222

Looking forward to this one!  If it involves ammo or shooting, I'll do it, but SASS is the BEST!

Let's have a cup of  coffee, and chat!

Cheers,

FJT

IMG_7365.JPG

Evil Roy!  The man knows a thing or two about Cowboy Action Shooting - AND Wild Bunch!  Feel free to call in and ask questions of a man who knows more about this game than just about anyone!  The Gunslinger Hour, KABC 790 AM Los Angeles, 7:00-8:00 a.m., PST.  1 (800) 222-5222.

Cheers,

FJT

1933815_102641206415617_5206494_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Loving the show so far..!!!

I only get to listen after the dust settles on the podcasts.

What about Lead Dispenser as a guest?  It'd be interesting to hear of his experiences growing up in SASS all those years ago.

And! Daniel Michael, the Curator of the Cody Firearms museum in Cody, Wyoming . He would be a GREAT guest.

Keep up the interesting shows guys. I'm a listening.....

How do I get to hear it?

4 hours ago, Mud Marine,SASS#54686 Life said:

How do I get to hear it?

Go to gunslingerauctions@yahoo.com 

Scroll down till you see the banner. Today's show should be posted tomorrow afternoon.  Or, listen to older shows, like when we had the one and only Patrick Wayne on 

4 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

is there another way in ???

I'm still locked out for "code 16 security reasons" ..............  :o

help

I'm calling the station tomorrow to find out what the heck.  I'll let you know what I find out. We want a CALL from you

• 2 weeks later...

This week, since I'm here at Winter Range shooting, and since Frederick Jackson Turner is announcing the top 20 shoot off, we will be doing a sort of simulcast from the match. Hope you can tune in.  And call in. See you Sunday at a special time 6:30am pst on KABC 790am. Thanks as always

Archived