SASS Wire Forum

The Gunslinger Radio show

hud

This week we have Philip Schreier NRA museum curator as our guest. Hope you can listen in. Sunday  morning 7am pst on KABC 790AM. Thanks as always 

Hud

I couldn't listen this week! Busy, busy!!

You gotta remember it comes on at 10:00 am here, by then I'm already doing something so I can't listen all the time. I know I can get it later on the podcast or archive but don't always have the time to sit and listen for an hour.

It is a good show and I'll listen when I can!;)

Yes, thanks for asking.  Go to www.gunslingerauctions.com scroll down to the show banner. All our old shows are archived there.

I couldn't listen this week! Busy, busy!!

Podcast will be up later today...

I used to listen to your old show ... noon for you- 5am  next morning for me .....

... now you're on at ..... ugly time ....

podcasts ... podcasts .... podcasts .... are now my only hope ....

:wub:

I used to listen to your old show ... noon for you- 5am  next morning for me .....

... now you're on at ..... ugly time ....

podcasts ... podcasts .... podcasts .... are now my only hope ....

:wub:

Wait a tick, didn't you used to give the weather reports from Australia?

For ratings purposes, do they only count who listens live, or do the podcasts count as well?

They do count podcasts. And, one of the main reasons they asked us to stay is, we ha e the 2nd largest podcast listenership on the station.  And good to hear from you.....

....... yeah ....... summit like that ;)

G'day Mate

Merry Christmas

How have you been Sir? Also, what time is it there when its 7am pst? I'd LOVE to have you call in 

about 18 hours ahead of you ..... maybe .... 8:33pm as I type ................. we're on the DST that you just got off of.

might just give you a call ........ if I'm awake ... ;)

l:wub:ve you're show ...... last podcast is still not up (latest one is wrongly dated:o)

sincerely yours wbj

about 18 hours ahead of you ..... maybe .... 8:33pm as I type ................. we're on the DST that you just got off of.

might just give you a call ........ if I'm awake ... ;)

l:wub:ve you're show ...... last podcast is still not up (latest one is wrongly dated:o)

sincerely yours wbj

18002225222. Hope to talk to you Sunday morning 

So, here's the deal; this Sunday, 12/29, YOU are the guests!  We want to hear from you, so call in, tell us what you like about the show, suggest bumper music, and, importantly, what did you get for Christmas?  We are most interested in firearms, guitars, cars, or motorcycles, but a good happy family story might fit in, too. 1 (800) 222-5222.

http://www.kabc.com/the-gunslinger-hour/

This is your show, folks, let's make it pop!

Cheers,

FJT

Don't forget,  tomorrow Sunday the 29th, tune in to The Gunslinger hour on KABC 790am at 7 am pst. Feel free to call in with questions or comments at 1 800 222 5222. We do everything we can to support SASS, hopefully SASS can do some to support us...

7 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

.............. but where are the recent podcasts ???    :blink:

Holiday week, I'd imagine that they should be up soon. I mentioned you on air, was sad we didn't get to hear from you

On 1/2/2020 at 3:36 PM, hud said:

Holiday week, I'd imagine that they should be up soon. I mentioned you on air, was sad we didn't get to hear from you

THANK YOU :wub:

... and sorry 'bout that but the ducks were not in alignment  .... :(

This week, we have a Republican hopeful,  that's running for Congress,  against an anti gun democrat. Hope you can tune in. 

20 hours ago, hud said:

This week, we have a Republican hopeful,  that's running for Congress,  against an anti gun democrat. Hope you can tune in. 

That guy was cool!! I hope he wins. Very interesting dude! ;)

On 1/5/2020 at 2:16 PM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

That guy was cool!! I hope he wins. Very interesting dude! ;)

Very nice Man. And I agree with you.  His opponent is a dyed in the wool leftist.  So, let's hope he wins...

On 1/5/2020 at 1:36 PM, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

turns out that your 7am sunday morning is my 1am monday morning .....

................... I gots ta git my beauty sleep ....  :wacko:

Aww. But, I understand.  Maybe one day....

On 1/6/2020 at 2:41 PM, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

thank you for understanding  :wub:

right now it's 09:40 am tuesday

podcasts are slow

I know. The station is going thru a lot of changes. So, everything is running late 

This weeks special guest is none other than Sheriff Jim Wilson. Sheriff,  Texas Ranger, gun writer and country singer.  Hope you can join us 

Archived