SASS Wire Forum

SASS Forum Question????

Rancho Roy

I open the link to this forum

I click on "Unread Content"

I click on a particular thread

Once I click on that thread, then return to the forum, the thread I just read disappears. Can't go back to it.

Any way to set up my forum so this doesn't happen?

I’ve never clicked on Unread Content until just now after I read your post.  I just go to the forum of choice from the Forums page and then click on whatever post I want to read.  To go back to the forum, I click the “back” arrow on my iPad.

If it's the last one you read, just hit the forward button and it will come back up. I prefer the clicking on the "unread" as it brings up every post. If you go in every day the list doesn't get ridiculous and you  don't miss something that may be of interest.

Merry Christmas, Roy & Kid

EH

On a desktop you can click the activity tab and then click "All Activity" to show everything in order.

20191220_083811.thumb.jpg.34bb21a57aec6988c5c82aee5f33b6ec.jpg

It's a little different on a mobile device but you can click the hamburger menu(top right) -> Activity-> All Activity.

Don't click unread. Once you've read it is no longer "unread" and will not show up until a new post is added.

kR

Correct.   My problem is that when I open the Wire, it always opens to the second page, and to see new topics, I have to click "prev" every time.  (not a problem, but a bit of irritation).   Anybody else experience this? 

Correct.   My problem is that when I open the Wire, it always opens to the second page, and to see new topics, I have to click "prev" every time.  (not a problem, but a bit of irritation).   Anybody else experience this? 

If that's where you've bookmarked it then that's where it'll always open to. Delete that bookmark and go-to page 1 and bookmark the page.

Archived