SASS Wire Forum

SOLD 1872 Open Top .44 Spcl, Colt, Russian 7.5" barrel

Selling article T&E gun from upcoming Cowboy Chronicle article. Blued finish, 7.5" barrel, Navy grip, in hard to find .44 caliber.  Shoots .44 Special, .44 Colt (Black Hills), and .44 Russian.  Like new, used in one match and in range session.  USPS Postal Money order or Paypal family and friends.  INTERESTING FACT, according to McDowell, some 1872 Open Tops were actually produced in .44 Russian early in production

Make sure your FFL will receive from private party with copy of license.  Comes with 4 pack of Cheyenne Pioneer .44 Russian cartridge boxes.  BELT AND HOLSTER NOT INCLUDED!

$385 plus $20 Shipping to FFL of your choice.

v4dwajE.jpg

2Tlggzm.jpg

If this falls threw some how I will call Seconds  and I will Take it .

Thank you TL.

Rooster  

Thanks, I didn't really need a 4th one!

I'll watch for you, if another comes up. I "need" to re-stock my gun fund. Picking up my second Remington 44-40 today, need to get them ready for the next shoot. Be nice if it would stop raining.

That is what I shoot, also with .44 Russian. 

I already have two .

I just would have taken one more .

I love the 44 .IMG_20180303_151035_748.thumb.jpg.74c2e80ddf1a1ab21bdb1911e7b0dbf8.jpg

I feel like I got a pretty good deal and helped a fellow shootist out. I don’t know this Bud fella but I’m sure he’s a nice chap. I do look forward to carrying this around on some pack trips planned in Wyoming next summer. I need a companion to my SAA artillery and the 76’ 50-95. The bears aren’t any more frisky than anywhere else but I don’t see a reason to be unprepared. Lol. 

I feel like I got a pretty good deal and helped a fellow shootist out. I don’t know this Bud fella but I’m sure he’s a nice chap. I do look forward to carrying this around on some pack trips planned in Wyoming next summer. I need a companion to my SAA artillery and the 76’ 50-95. The bears aren’t any more frisky than anywhere else but I don’t see a reason to be unprepared. Lol. 

You are going to love the Open Top 44 Special .

You will want to take care of the Arbor fit issue and get ahold of the Smith Shop and replace the Firing pin and throw in some springs . She will be a lifetime shooter .

Just dont run really hot loads because with No top strap you will stretch out the gun fast.

Congratulations on a good buy.

Rooster 

Just wanted to say thanks to Tuolumne for the square deal. Pistol arrived 3 days after purchase, as described, no issues. Can’t ask for more than that. Thank you kindly sir. 

Nice of you to rub it in while you’re at it haha. Enjoy it. Great pistol at a great price. 

Just wanted to say thanks to Tuolumne for the square deal. Pistol arrived 3 days after purchase, as described, no issues. Can’t ask for more than that. Thank you kindly sir. 

I have made several buys from TL .

Always a good deal and a Great Pard to deal with .

I just bought all the Brass and dies that he had for this gun .

Marry Christmas Pards .

I pray everyone has a blessed and safe  2019  threw 2020 and Beyond  !

Rooster 

Archived